What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

blueberry

picture.php

picture.php

Grateful Casey

Grateful Casey

Here are some shot of the latest Grateful Casey grow. Very dieselish rock hard buds and stretches like a champ.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LAION

Veteran
Sucks that all the tips are ruined.. first round with her.. WHITE FIRE..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
Not a true flowering picture, but I didn't know where else to throw these up short of making my own thread (which I don't care to do atm)

John Stamos
Made by Cobcoop, purchased from the Server Fund in 2012

picture.php

picture.php

O

organic_fanatic

Looking good of.....what your IX do to those cuts? Besides what I can clearly see..
Thanks Mike. I didn't make those crosses, and only have experience with the Deathstar mom to compare.

From what I can see compared to the Deathstar, the SD IX added color, shortened the height a little, and added a really nice, funky twist on the flavor. Hard to explain....kinda fuelly/spicy.

The Gorilla Biscuit has a strong citrus/pine/fuel/funk aroma and the WarHammer has a rich tart fruit/fuel aroma. I'm very impressed by all of em.

I've noticed throughout the 3 crosses that they all have a very intense, full body, head thumping buzz. They really take you for a nice ride.

A

Alone

Heres another shot of the Purple Kush. She will be harvested on the 17th. (next week)

View Image

View Image

She really does smell like a dream come true. Im running them indoors its that good.

Well guys...Here she is just before me and my friend chopped her. What a fantastic AF! Very pleased with Buddha Seeds.
Nature did a number on them because the soil wasnt any good. This is the 1 to really make it after being t/p'ed into better ground.
Next years run with a hundred of these will be MUCH better, now that we know what to expect and what they like for soil. ~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

bosshogg

Damn really nice strains the rhodi n Bundy r insane great work r there beans out there for it. Also the white fire.....been hearing alot bout the white any info would be. Great p eace and chicken grease