What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

phog

Veteran
Gorilla Biscuit (Old School Turpentine Sensi Star cut x Stardawg IX)-

IMG_3778.jpeg

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 18982579
PURE STRAWBERRY SMELL 🍓
View attachment 18982580
I've grown the Strawberry and Cream from Karma a few years ago, it was a great cross with strong strawberry tasting phenotypes and decent yielder for the high quality of the buds. You have been lucky to get a phone leaning on this side of the cross.

PadawanWarrior

I let these go 100 days due to my laziness and curiosity. I'm guessing I should've chopped 2-3 weeks ago. Was kinda seeing if you can actually harvest late. I'm starting to think maybe you can. I'm not sure but it looks like a few of the calyxes have opened up on the ARCtic Cookies. I'm not sure. Anyways the ARCtic Cookies is the shiznit. I left a bit of the plant to try and reveg her.

Rainbow Belts
WIN_20240403_18_21_41_Pro.jpg

ARCtic Cookies
WIN_20240403_18_23_38_Pro.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Preety plant. What is the yield like? I only ask because of plant limits in my state. I 'smoke'...enough..lol, lots. I have to yield enough to last till the next harvest.
thanks! yield is moderate, probably good for a Blueberry type, but there is variation in the line tall/short, wide to narrow leaf.
VG :tiphat: