What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Unknown bagseed from Jamaica. Unfortunately I lost half the plant in a storm a couple days before the photo was taken.
IMG_3264.jpg

sshz

28 day veg and 5 gallon pots of Promix and added perlite. Botanicare nutrients, 5ml-10ml Cal/Mag for each gallon of reverse osmosis water, topped once and heavily defoliated numerous times.

sshz

Need a light in the middle or get both of your lights closer
No, sorry. Twice I've pulled every plant out of the room to clean them up, lollipop and defoliate, stake and re-arrange the room putting the short plants in the middle for more light. Those short guys were actually on the outside corners, which gets the least amount of light.

But, that is the main selling point of the Gavita's- their excellent light spread in a 4 X 4 or 5 X 5 area. I've spent 2 years playing with the height and I'm convinced you have to keep these a bit higher than others, or you'll bleach your plants. I'm now at 30-36 inches in veg and settling in at 22-24 inches in flowering.

P.S. The buds appear to be very dense too, as I was squeezing some as a test. That's gotta help the weight in the end too.

P.S.S. Sorry, the top pic only has 9 plants in it, the bottom has 12. I pulled 3 Ethos OKC plants out to chop yesterday, they are now drying. 21 Bubble Heads remain.

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
No, sorry. Twice I've pulled every plant out of the room to clean them up, lollipop and defoliate, stake and re-arrange the room putting the short plants in the middle for more light. Those short guys were actually on the outside corners, which gets the least amount of light.

But, that is the main selling point of the Gavita's- their excellent light spread in a 4 X 4 or 5 X 5 area. I've spent 2 years playing with the height and I'm convinced you have to keep these a bit higher than others, or you'll bleach your plants. I'm now at 30-36 inches in veg and settling in at 22-24 inches in flowering.

P.S. The buds appear to be very dense too, as I was squeezing some as a test. That's gotta help the weight in the end too.

P.S.S. Sorry, the top pic only has 9 plants in it, the bottom has 12. I pulled 3 Ethos OKC plants out to chop yesterday, they are now drying. 21 Bubble Heads remain.
Dont mind his post, your grow looks like it will give a décent harvest. There is Always bogus expert giving advice without knowledge of the grow parameters

sshz

No offense was taken......... I've been posting threads since 2010 and have tackled much worse. This is what each side normally looks like- more even in the center. This current crop was a little more challenging, as there's multiple pheno's and the branches struggled to hold the weight. When I can control the height, it all works out for the best. Below's strain was Orange Gasm from Irie Seeds.

1657483772310.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts