What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Dankwolf

Last run of my cotton candy . wife dam near killed at 3 weeks when i went on vacation

Last run of my cotton candy . wife dam near killed at 3 weeks when i went on vacation

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hii
sssdh
picture.php

blackberry kush x dosido
picture.php

picture.php

white fire og
picture.php

chddxsdibl x bluetara
picture.php

seeded

Hello seeded, could you tell me more about this ssh? Is it a seed find, old pack, new pack?

Or is this a cut that is passed around?

Looks great btw, you don't see ssh's like that very often.

Thanks and it's an F2 from a pack purchased in 2011 and takes 17 weeks to flower. The high has a bit of body to it but is extremely euphoric and mostly focused in the head although it gradually wears off to a physically relaxing but mentally draining come down after a couple of hours which kinda sucks. It also smells quite strongly of tea tree oil with a ton of minty/fuely goodness behind it which gets softer with a cure making the tea tree oil really shine out. I love the stuff :biggrin:

FireIn.TheSky

Thanks and it's an F2 from a pack purchased in 2011 and takes 17 weeks to flower. The high has a bit of body to it but is extremely euphoric and mostly focused in the head although it gradually wears off to a physically relaxing but mentally draining come down after a couple of hours which kinda sucks. It also smells quite strongly of tea tree oil with a ton of minty/fuely goodness behind it which gets softer with a cure making the tea tree oil really shine out. I love the stuff :biggrin:

Thanks for the info, it's an excelent specimen. I know a good one when I see one.

I love tea tree myself. I'm running some ssh f2s I made now, I am hoping the results are better than what in find in the breeders packs.

I love ssh, if you get the right phenon it's one in a million.

seeded

Great pics everyone! Here's one I took today of my bubblegum girl that's just starting to catch a case of the cold weather purps :woohoo:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts