What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

M

MacGyver420

flo and sour strawberry kush; 56 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Boy that's one you don't see too much anymore I used to see some fire plants from that line. What is the yield on nebula I can't remember if it was low or not? I used to run quite a bit of paradise gear but never went with that one and wanted to might buy some for fun. How does yours smell? Is it like hashy grapes? I think I remember that was the smell descriptions but could be off.

Tikki

Sorry 4 my bad english.
The yield was 500gramm @ 600W in a hydroponic system.
I cant remember the smell, its 2,5 jears ago.
One of my first grows...
I love the Nebulas.

How can i make the pictures bigger?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use faststone photo resizer or if you mean not post like a thumbnail go to albums click on the photo and copy the image by left clicking, then click on the insert image icon in your post and paste the location there.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Spacecheese x Blue Moon Rocks F2

picture.php

Flower Power @ 7 weeks~ Over two years using the same recycled/re-amended organic living soil...no ph adjustments needed.

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts