What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Here you go, Nugg_dog. I think this is what you're trying to do...nice...K+.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 12.37.41 PM.png

Last edited:

EarlyHour

Pyramid Seeds Auto Purple that is dried and going in a curing jar. This is one of those strains with a lower THC of around 12%. But, it has a very special taste, smell and high. I took the picture on white copy paper next to a black remote to show the dark purple color. This is the darkest bud I have ever grown. View attachment 18864657
Gorgeous looking buds! What’s the taste/smell/high like on those?

Timj

Pyramid Seeds Auto Purple that is dried and going in a curing jar. This is one of those strains with a lower THC of around 12%. But, it has a very special taste, smell and high. I took the picture on white copy paper next to a black remote to show the dark purple color. This is the darkest bud I have ever grown. View attachment 18864657
Gorgeous looking buds! What’s the taste/smell/high like on those?
Thank you @EarlyHour. It's a sativa with a fun, giggly and energetic high. It smells fruity and has a hit of anise mixed in. The taste is sweet with a bit of spice.