What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
chunky it is!
P1011343_edited.jpg

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Is that o. Haze/skunk x Hawaiian indica? Maybe an f2 to try and get at the Hawaiian indica?
I was going to f2 and start the hunt.

yes and no f2s yet. I found one she's 5 foot dark leaves 20 inch cola. She's is close. I will post a pic soon

Sub24ox7

yes and no f2s yet. I found one she's 5 foot dark leaves 20 inch cola. She's is close. I will post a pic soon
I popped 3 and found one male and two females with one being really nice. Will pop the rest and decide on parents for f2s. Ok, now back to bud the budshots

Last edited:

RedDemon

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2036718.jpg Views:	4 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	17830265
#1 stunna (Twisted Velvet x Rozay)by relentless genetics @ 27 days flower under a single 1k HPS..

Smells like a grape fruit roll-up..

Latest posts

Latest posts