What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Melon

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reggae82

Veteran
Black Banana Cookies #9 Solfire Gardens Originaler Breeder Cut

Black Banana Cookies #9 Solfire Gardens Originaler Breeder Cut

picture.php

picture.php

Bud-O-Phile

I've come across this kinda bud very rarely but.. Is it normal for some strains to have almost no pistils on the bud or is it some sorta stress factor that triggers it? The calyxes swell up normally at the end but there is almost next to none pistils visible even when macroing them up close.

Nevertheless.. what a beautiful specimen u have cooking there m8! Loving the colors and the frost on that bitch is absolutely mouthwatering.:good:

donwalter

HOMBRE
Veteran
I've come across this kinda bud very rarely but.. Is it normal for some strains to have almost no pistils on the bud or is it some sorta stress factor that triggers it? The calyxes swell up normally at the end but there is almost next to none pistils visible even when macroing them up close.

Nevertheless.. what a beautiful specimen u have cooking there m8! Loving the colors and the frost on that bitch is absolutely mouthwatering.:good:

Hi Bud-O-Phile and thank you...
It is true what you say, I also assume it is due to stress, in this case certainly due to the fact that I have cultivated them in an external environment, here in Italy we are in winter and
the ladies were born with 17° but grew and bloomed with temperatures between Min -1° and max 10°.In these conditions the soil took a long time to dry and I could not use ferts too.
Even the colors I think are due to this, although in the DNA
they must have purple tendencies, I say this because in the same conditions I also raised this Bubba Kush, she also formed a few flowers, but she did not color herself.

picture.php

picture.php

Greetings Bud :tiphat: