What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Kickass pics all! Here's a few of my current run, my current grow is linked in my sig if you wana check it out. They got stressed out pretty badly when I got a pump AND fan failure at the same damn time, a few buds got toasted and I've had PH issues with the severe under watering that resulted from the pump epically failing but they are starting to pick up...

Giesel
Day 46 Flower

picture.php

Kalishnapple
Day 46 Flower

picture.php

Random Shots
Day 46 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
HGO

Last edited:

sv4run

Some shots of my current grow.

Well, in my previous post i mentioned how i "blur" the flash and have better light distribution without hot spots because of resin. So, here is example...

Ladyburn 1974 - day 29
Direct flash
picture.php

Drawing (more thick) paper in front of flash
picture.php

picture.php

vukman

Veteran
I'm a Father!!!!!!:)

I'm a Father!!!!!!:)

My bouncin', baby girl.........

Last edited:

PERIPHERY

Veteran
NIGHTMARE KUSH aka WHITE S2

NIGHTMARE KUSH aka WHITE S2

I was a tester..Thanks for seeds Cheesehead

NMK
pheno 1
picture.php

picture.php

NMK
pheno 2
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

azsupratt

Here's one of mine I ended up with by Crossing Some Elite Genetics and Motarebel strains. I only remember the mota female which was a Purple Butters X Herijuana I cannot remember which Elite Genetic strain I used though.

I call her Purple Snowflake( Favorite among all who try)
picture.php

azsupratt

Damn thats some fire maybe twisted purple og or sour larry for the male?

I just called my buddy who had the male he said we used Elite Genetics Pre 98 Bubba X Lemon Larry' pollen and brushed it onto 2 branches worth of my Purple Butters x Herijuana

so (Pre 98 Bubba X Lemon Larry) X (Purple Butters x Herijuana)

I think a lot of the purple traits are from the Pre98 Bubba and the Purple Butters although i'm pretty sure a lot of the Larry pheno's had purple traits as well. I wish he never got busted guy had some amazing genetics.

We never kept males and females anywhere near each other lol he kept males I kept females.. I have like 30 beans left over from those grows and I actually just sprouted one last month i'm currently making into a mother. I have no idea which strain she is because all the beans got mixed but I know they're all Elite so i don't care lol.
here's a shot at only 2 weeks into her veg from Sprout under a little Fluorescent light because my mother tent was full at the time. Nice Short Stout and Uniform can def tell they are good genetics already. Pics a few weeks old looking much thicker now.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts