Sr60 x sdh auto #1

picture.php

Sr60 x sdh auto #2

picture.php

St. Phatty

Mother = Freedom Haze x Apollo 11

Mother = Freedom Haze x Apollo 11

n7grlea12wan997zfs.jpg

She has a very dry (not sweet, at least not yet) Lime smell.

She was ripped out of the ground by a deer this last summer.

I re-rooted her. She endured some time under a 12 year old 250 watt Metal Halide that was really only good for suspended animation.

Finally she re-vegged and now has had a chance to flower.

About 4 weeks into 12/12.

The mother - a cross of Freedom of Haze from Freedom of Seeds, and Apollo is TGA's Apollo, which I guess might have a little Haze in it.

Freedom of Seeds describes it as Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze. I think that's Skunk x (Northern Lights x Haze).

They're under a 600 watt HPS.

Father = Silver Kush x Apollo 11. The father's sisters (female daughter of Silver Kush x Apollo 11) had a very Lemon Bubblegum Smell.

Silver Kush, according to Reserva Privada, is Silver Bubble x OG 18.

Last edited:

psyphish

Veteran
View Image

She has a very dry (not sweet, at least not yet) Lime smell.

She was ripped out of the ground by a deer this last summer.

I re-rooted her. She endured some time under a 12 year old 250 watt Metal Halide that was really only good for suspended animation.

Finally she re-vegged and now has had a chance to flower.

About 4 weeks into 12/12.

The mother - a cross of Freedom of Haze from Freedom of Seeds, and Apollo is TGA's Apollo, which I guess might have a little Haze in it.

Freedom of Seeds describes it as Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze. I think that's Skunk x (Northern Lights x Haze).

They're under a 600 watt HPS.

Father = Silver Kush x Apollo 11. The father's sisters (female daughter of Silver Kush x Apollo 11) had a very Lemon Bubblegum Smell.

Silver Kush, according to Reserva Privada, is Silver Bubble x OG 18.

Is she so pale on purpose? Still dialing her in?

St. Phatty

z3l1se3jc56chnz7exo.jpg

same Sativa with Freedom Haze as the mother's mother, in Daylight.

\/ Second pic is the lighting profile, when you shoot outdoors on a cloudy day. I call it 'sombrero hat' profile. This is native light un-edited, camera = Canon EOS.

i8x68u25uw7ukmk9h4kj.jpg

At this point she's about 5 weeks into 12/12. I expect she will go 10-12 weeks.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Sugar Black Rose @ 20 days

Sugar Black Rose @ 20 days

zjyciflpcbu8a6ze96s.jpg

Flipped the switch to 12/12 on Jan. 4 or 5.

From Delicious Seeds, they describe her as an Indica.

I'm noticing that Sativas sometimes have more leaf yellowing than Indicas, grown in the same conditions.

Foxfarm Ocean Forest under a 1 KW Metal Halide for the first part of flowering.

About to move to a 600 watt HPS.

St. Phatty

HSO Purple Trainwreck, Very Indica @ 20 Days

HSO Purple Trainwreck, Very Indica @ 20 Days

viil81dvy5e8mx593v5y.jpg

I love big fat Indica leaves.

And deep dark Green :woohoo:

TheEagerBeaver

Little strain I bred a few years back that I'm just now getting around to testing out.

Introducing the Snoji OG project. These photos are the first F1 to finish. Two more phenotypes coming out the next few months.

Goji OG (M) x (Snowcap x LA Confidential)

Keep an eye out for The Eager Beaver Breeding Co. We will be working on F1 lines all this next year & continuing to rework those lines into stable seed form. We will be looking for qualified testers soon. I have a selected GSC dominant Candyland male that I will be using to hit a few elite moms that have been dying to meet a worthy stud. Exciting things to come!!

jiEzzqc.jpg

DsumhGl.jpg

U81WoiK.jpg

RockZone

Veteran
straw grape:smell a little the menthol/vicks.It is necessary to see if I shall find it in the taste.

picture.php

picture.php

maple leaf indica:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

++

Mike Myers

Little strain I bred a few years back that I'm just now getting around to testing out.

Introducing the Snoji OG project. These photos are the first F1 to finish. Two more phenotypes coming out the next few months.

Goji OG (M) x (Snowcap x LA Confidential)

Keep an eye out for The Eager Beaver Breeding Co. We will be working on F1 lines all this next year & continuing to rework those lines into stable seed form. We will be looking for qualified testers soon. I have a selected GSC dominant Candyland male that I will be using to hit a few elite moms that have been dying to meet a worthy stud. Exciting things to come!!

View Image

View Image

View Image

Dayum!:lurk:

Dirt Life

Veteran
Just upped these pics for a response in another thread that won't be frequented much, so, feel like posting them here, as well. These were taken @ 82 days when harvested. Small plant in a 2 gallon had a rough life, and sadly lost the mom, so only run I'll ever get of her, which was a while ago.

Delta 9 Labs Super Star
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tomram

IC Mag Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hii all
harvest day : )
96 day flo 12/12
femi mix -Sure Fire Seeds (casey jones? )
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts