PURP OG
picture.php

PURPLE GUMMER
picture.php

Greetz
N

S

sourpuss

Might be worth a try on 1 plant bro... try trimming off all the lower bud sites and leaving 1 cola with 5 nodes of buds from the top..... do this at atound day 14 flower. The remaining single cola might surprise you bro. Worth a try id say.... lollypop techniqu... you may lose a tiny bit of yield but it should pretty well yield similar.... just all focused in those remaining bud sites....

I only suggest this as I know you grow micro and tiny pots..... plant in the blue cup good example, , take those side branches off at the bottom and let it go single cola(not now I have no idea where ypu r in flower looks 4ish weeks).. and you can pack in a few more plants this way...

For what you work with:tiphat: it cant be easy....

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
those are cut off 2 liter bottles. i've tried every which way from sunday with these plants. the best yield is fresh rooted clone straight to 12/12 untouched with exception of removing the lowest 2 branches that form after flower starts. this plant doesn't stretch much in veg, and does little to no branching.

picture.php

here's a shot of the mom for comparison. close to 2 years old, topped over 20 times at least. all she does is shoot one branch up from the lowest point on the plant. at the end of 2 years of topping i have at least 12-16 individual branches (more like shoots really) of various length that have no branching. in flower the top half develops into budsites and most of the shit at the bottom stays blank or makes a little bit of larf which i take off in week 5-6 when i trim those little shoots i told you about that grow up from the lowest point.

picture.php

this is from last run or 2 ago, same deal with 2 liter bottle, it was summer so they grew faster. but if you can make it out its the same structure. i main cola then a few weeks into flower the lowest few nodes stretch into branches.

Latest posts

Latest posts