What's new

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

A

Avaible

Orange bud
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
Bubba Cush...Pre98 x Green Crack...created by Melting Pot....i love this girl...never disappoints ...DJXX
picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Here's a cross I made my self. SSSDHOG, Super Silver Sour Dead Head OG.

Attachments

• 20140402_193652.jpg
    20140402_193652.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20140402_193701.jpg
    20140402_193701.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 11

JointOperation

picked a lill early.. is why u got all those hairs.. just so you know.. try to count days of flower.. wen u see the cotton ball starting to form.. after the stretch.. giving u about 7-24 days of stretch.. then count flowering from there. or use a microscope 60-100X to check trichs... that looks like it would have turned out AMAZING with maybe 2 weeks of swellage.. and shit would bring out a more potent smell also... just some advice.. not saying you did anything wrong at all.. growing is about learning. and taking advice . giving advice.. and not being a dick when some1 trys to give advice thats all.. its supposed to be a friendly environment.. and alot of people hold there tongue to not start anything.. im not trying to start ANYTHING AT ALL.. just trying to help.. i grew orange bud a while back now.. and it came out like fire.. but the second and third grows i let it go an extra few weeks.. and it was a completly different bud.. just from experieence.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive personally grown herbs to full maturity that were loaded with hairs like that. A red dragon pheno i had from barneys was like that. It was supposed to be a 9 weeker. At 9 weeks it was a ball of hairs haha. Terrible pheno. I let it go 11-13 weeks and it bulked up a bit more but still such a hairy disappointing look. Its not all timing. Some strains are just hairballs.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Early flower shots

Early flower shots

Here are some early flower shots buds are starting to stack out now. First pick is of my peyote purple. Next 2 pics is of my gsc x ogk forum leaning that my buddy kool kush made and last 2 pics are of the gsc x ogk the og leaner. Will be posting more shots towards the end of flower and finished bud shots.......

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn east coast those are gonna be frosty ass girls. Very very nice!

Dabs is that the true exo cut or is it from seed?

BlueGrassToker

picture.php

This is a Sensi NL grown from clone in a 1gal pot. Grown in Happy Frog, fed only 3-4 times, flushed for 4 wks.
9wks 12/12, 400HPS, vegged w/cfl
Sensi seeds cost a bit, but they deliver as described and more. Colas are very heavy and require staking or tying up.

picture.php

The top cola from this plant measured 17" long.

The smoke is delightful. Potent and smooth.