P1140152.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 14
  • P1140113.jpg
    P1140113.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 12

Thomas Paine

Veteran
Sour Tangie (ECSD x Tangie) from DNA Seeds:

Shit is dank as f*ck, turns a bit purple in the tops.
Smell and taste is overpoweringly "Sweet/Sour Tangerine" and "Fuel".
Our first run of her, I bought the seeds from Attitude a little while back.
Recommended strain for realz...

Sour_Tangie.jpg

Sour_Tangie.jpg

Thomas Paine

Veteran
Great work on the Rare Dankness gear - I have their Scott's OG and their Doc's OG, just popped a couple of both.

Good to see a "Loud" grow.

Here is "Chem Scout" from James at Loud Seeds, I met him at the Emerald Triangle a few weeks ago. Traded me this for some of my weed.

James is a really nice guy, and resides in the bay area. Try contacting him again via other means.

Hermi's suck, but they happen occasionally. I just had balls sprout from some full on female Sorbets. Didn't make any seeds though, but it scared the shit outta me until I was sure they weren't dumping pollen. Cali Connection gear is also know for this.

New companies always carry a risk. I had really bad germination rates with he Rare Dankness stuff I just started. Only got a couple out of each pack that even rooted.

Loud Chem from Loud Seeds
Smells a bit like Master Kush with a more fuel-ish undertone.

Chem_Scout.jpg

pappy masonjar

Veteran
You sure get to sample a lot of great weed. Im very jealous.

Im ESPECIALLY jealous of the Sour Tangie. I really wanna get the Tangie. Then i saw they had Kosher and Sour Tangie too! It just too much dankness for me to handle to get them all. And I cant decide!!! ahhhhh

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey Thomas I don't think all loud seeds are bunk just those woodys GDP everyone I have ever seen on the forums that had tried to run them had the same issues with them early hermophodites very early on soon after sexing.

I dont really know any other way to reach out to him I tried emailing him and got no response than I tried again to email him and the website was under construction so I just gave up cut my losses and moved on.

If you know of another way I could contact that would be Great. Well it might even be worth trying to being I have no proof now after cutting the plants down.

Very nice bud shots by the way man you sure pump out lots of killer smoke very nice!

Peace mike

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
I got my LOUD seeds at the htcc in denver 2013, they had a booth. have NO IDEA at all how to contact them now...
while I do not doubt at all what people are saying about previous LOUD releases; this 7/8ths Sour is pretty decent, I'm happy with all 3 female pheno's I got.