6048manicuradaDSCF3365.jpg

6048manicurandoDSCF3357.jpg

6048manicurandoDSCF3358-med.jpg

6048ayudanteDSCF3363.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
wow man! this post has some damn good pictures. I like the Lemon and Kushage, in fact all strains look nice, but these are my favorite pictures.

Viking looks like a really good outdoor strain. How much did you harvested per plant?

Good work. You have my respect! :joint:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
White Rhino .... almost finished... sorry for the quality but was shot from a long distance. this nice bud is hidden in the back of my growbox.
:joint:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on all some mighty fine growers showen off in here heres a few pics

along the wall Decapation { bubba x white mustang} cross by brotha Jaws

heres some sugar shack. and strawberry desiel pheno memoryloss = {urkel x strawberry desiel} another brotha Jaws cross

heres a few strawd pheno memory loss dried nugs

few decapation

the top of a strawd pheno memoryloss i pollenated with gifted strawd pheno ml pollen :) shes currently on day 74 the other plants where choped day 58-59.

rock n roll every1 :rasta:

K

khaleel

Maj.PotHead said:
the top of a strawd pheno memoryloss i pollenated with gifted strawd pheno ml pollen :) shes currently on day 74 the other plants where choped day 58-59.

that is one beautiful flower, sir. :gaga:

memoryloss, is that a sativa? :respect:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
khaleel said:
that is one beautiful flower, sir. :gaga:

memoryloss, is that a sativa? :respect:
no buddy tis a very nice cross a long time member here done brotha Jaws it consists of s smoken urkel fm x strawberry desiel m he wanted to speed up her veg process purple urkel takes forever and a day to veg. well he achieved that i had 5 seed gifted 4 sprouted all girls 2 strawd phenos 2 urkel phenos 1 being a very fast grower. she veg's fast has uniform branch growth the very lower's grow even with the main top very nice structure. the other urkel vegg'd tad slower finished later but in the end was just as potent. had 2 strawd phenos 1 being a killer keeper and was pollenated with some strawd pheno ML pollen gifted also. the 1st urkel plant can be taken from 50-60 days 12/12 n/p the strawd pheno same same. i have a few other crosses by him also next yr will be mainly seed runs i have 13 strains to choose from now 15 if i count the sativa and old humboldt i have. the old hombuldt will get 1 more run to find a viable keeper, last 1 from them seed was in 04 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts