What's new

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban

Talkin' about Esbe's B3/N7 x Erd/PurT....
7249Obraz_0361.jpg

hehe :headbange

C

Cibin

Great pix every1!

..here´s Moonshinemans B3, main cola at about day 32+-

and close-up on popcorn-bud at day 42+-

Peace
C.

Last edited:
damn bog. those are some sweet pics of on esbes b3n7xerd/purt strain.
and damn cibin that B3 plant looks sick. very dense huh?

guys, are the MOD freebs from the boutique mist of destruction beans??????

cant wait to start the maroc nexy year too. must be some quality smoke and high. thanks to anyone who has provided me with further info on the maroc.

and ezra. if you read this, youve got the best pic of the maroc on here in my opinion.

i want some sweettooth seeds now tho haha.
peace all

Last edited:

blAsia

Here is my hermied out pigmy... damn... I wanted her to grow big and fat, but it is in her genes to autoflower and hermify.

had to get her out of the room before some others catch her drift. shit... oh well, I know she will produce a heart pounding hit, especially since she is 3 weeks earlier than she should be. Still better than anything around less than $20/g

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

bogusik2 said:
Sorry ;p My mistake hehe (wow what a stupid mistake hehe)..
Anyway your shots are a lot better than that Maroc hehe :)
Benny i have some smoke reports but in polish hehe and i'm affraid my translation would destroy whole sense of smoking expirience :)
My friend was makink Maroc-hash hehe Frankly it gave me headache (those times i havent smoke that much so the power and psychodelic high f* me up a lil :) hehe
I'd harvest my plant (but someone was quicker hehe) in the beginning of Oct. but it was mostly fault od late start hehe I think normally you don't have to worry about any mold on it...
As long as it's "Free your budshot" theard my post would be offtopic soo... hehehe
I harvest remake od Esbe's B3N7 x Erd/Purt.. hope you gonna like it :) pzdr

12128tpo_1_-med.JPG

12128nasionka1-med.JPG

12128nasionka_3_1-med.JPG
Yummy :D you wanna get rid of any of those seeds?

bogusik2

TOW i harvested 70 seeds only :) all those are for sharing :)
Too bad i havent pollinate more.. however the seeds are quite big (0,6cm) and lookin good to me :)
Watermix nothing more to say :D U rock guys!
just to keep colours flow...
Here's C99 i send my friend :) - that strain is still awsome and i can't get tierd..
It's gonna be welcome in my garden all the time :) pzdr

12128pabeja_c99-med.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.