Serious Seeds AK-47

picture.php

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(C99 x Blackberry) x MBS

picture.php

Wallyduck,s stunning Blackberry cross from years ago meets a promiseing male from Moonunits fascinateing MBS , mostly green so far but all tasty .

picture.php

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mmmcake , the blackberry cross is visually stunning near the end , gold withered pistills on a deep purple bud , the MBS adds a real punch to potency and flavour.

On request freebies before easter under the name Antipodes , forty will be documented by then so you can make an informed descision.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Some oldies here since I haven't had a proper grow in ages from security scares and pull downs.

KarmaTrain by Moonshine (Trainwreck x Buddhas Sister)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She is a beauty, smells very sweet and hits good and hard, been growing her for about 2 years now and don't plan on letting her go, EVER :)

Ludo

El Mariachi wishes you a happy Newyear 2...........

pheno #4 (42 days)

pheno #9 (42 days)

been a while since I've been this excited to sample some buds........can't wait........testers have been taken.........and 2 have come down......10-20%amber at 50 days.........love me tender love me quick.....hehe. Smells that resemble Mosca Negra's TsiFly and with the shortend flowering time, there are several pheno's I have a close eye on........too many to be honest.......but I'm NOT complaining........this is the fruitbowl strain,.F1's all phenos have been kept and F2's will be made.......with more than one pheno I believe...........

good karma to you all.....peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ghani x chem d

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

uk cheese,about just under 30 days to go....

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts