What's new

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OtrDub

AmnesiaHaze X DoubleStrawberryDiesel. The beginning.

picture.php

SweetAfghaniDelicious

picture.php

The Revolution

Veteran
VERY NICE

VERY NICE

You have some great looking meds! VERY NICE> Where did you find the zombie virus? I remember when OGA dropped these seeds. Really good people, wish I could get in contact with them. Last I heard, dr dog was busted. Hope everything worked out for them.

jack cheddar #3
picture.php

jack cheddar#6...the keeper...
picture.php

lemon battery #10
picture.php

lucifer og #7
picture.php

san fernando diesel #1
picture.php

picture.php

san fernndo diesel #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some dry/curing nugg shots....

san fernando diesel #8,mislabeled in my album as #10
sfd #8
picture.php

san fernando diesel #10
picture.php

san fernando diesel #5
picture.php

jack cheddar #7
picture.php

jack cheddar #9
picture.php

lemon battery #1
picture.php

lemon battery #7
picture.php

lucifer og #5
picture.php

zombie virus #8
picture.php

bubba kush-katsu
picture.php

jack the ripper
picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the kind words fellaz....

revolution...i got the seeds from drdog a while back ago,i have penty more as well,he sent me like 50 or so....i can assure you he was never busted idk where that rumor got started from but i talk to him all the time.just 2 days ago as a matter of fact.theyre stil at it,hes working on alot of new stuff...zombie has been crossed w some real nice gear i think mf gonna love...i cant wait to tell him the word on these boards is he was busted :muahaha: peace brother

stray....wattup maing,yea Karma does bomb selection when hes making his beans bro...the lucifer og is super tasty,i cant wait till the one i have still going is done,it looks amazing yo....and the san fernando diesels are THE BOMB,them are the most exciting beans ive popped in...i think in ever,one plant is better then the last and they just keep getting better as i sample,gonna be hard to chose just one winner from tht pack for sure,may have to run the best 2-3 again to be sure.,no joke.

thanks for the kind words.
peace-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
You have some great looking meds! VERY NICE> Last I heard, dr dog was busted. Hope everything worked out for them.

LOL I guess it is nice that people talk about me

The rumors of my demise... you know the rest

No busted for me dudes, just been taking a break from growing.. It had reached it for me for a while, became a job and not what I loved it for

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
^^ Stay Up Dr Dog :tiphat:
Maybe one day you might start again (albeit slightly smaller op) and share with us again bro, Enjoy your Time Off :D
:smoke out:

L

lalandia

Nice to see her again esbe...ill follow up on the old der stuff...

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1706.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2511-1.jpg

Grow in peace

All I can say is wow...*bows down*

All I can say is wow...*bows down*

You guys make me want to keep learning as much as I can about this wonderful plant...this is some pics from my 4th grow, first one I've done since a 3 year hiatus...

These are a Skunk #1 mix, unsure of the mix tho...anyways

Keep up the good works guys, looks so great, can't wait to acquire some new genetics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts