What's new

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vipertrainwreck

great looking polish outdoor herb man.. :yes:

here's a viper trainwreck just shy of week 6. going to take them all to week 9.. though maybe less on this one vtw. beautiful colors already. :artist:

picture.php

the vtw on the lower left. other vtw's around her, and some bubba kush x deep chunk on the right

picture.php

skunk haze on the left, and cherry haze x trainwreck on the right

picture.php

side view

picture.php

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm impressed..this whole page has some nice looking grows and pix...you boys are ripp'n it up! Glad I stopped in..DD

hey doobie since you stopped in how would i get more clear pics from my macros i tried using a tripod but still see the shake due to my overly shakey hands.....im using just a kodak c613 with a homemade macrolense/extension tube and the optical zoom and macro mode on the camera got any tips for me besides get a dslr? thanks man....if i had the extra cash i found a nikon D1 2.3mp with lense for 149 dont know if its a good deal or not....

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
harvest update

picture.php

picture.php

started to cure it today. it dried pretty quick as yesterday i flowered my tent and had to move a few plants i wanted to keep vegging into the closet where i had the bud drying. i put it away in a corner but the closet warmed up to about 20C and has dried it a little faster than i thought it would. so it's curing as of today :D

B

blackburngrower

Alaskan Gold is a cross i made using my alaskan ice mother and a pot of gold male i pick to out from the seeds i had because she had double the thc any of the others had

niluola

Weedbeat, crazy beautiful work there! Both with plants and photos, respect.

Also frether, loved your post! Thanks for sharing guys!

G

guest121295

I see the east coast is checking in here so here's the coasts' MNS Mango/Widow...........Never met a super skunk I didn't like!!...
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's a plant from the same pack of Mango/Widow, I'm guessing it's kinda widowy??:)
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
ECC represent! :) Chaco I have another super skunk to introduce you too, a real sat leaning pheno. Just need to find the memory stick with her on it.

C99xSD
picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice one , I had a handfull of super skunk cuts I found in a Sensi pack about 3yrs back, great shit but they were lost in a burglary......

Status
Not open for further replies.