What's new

Free Your BudShots!!! (cont...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guest5703

NICE PICS DR DOG!!! And Jack nice pics too but you only get purple cuz its cold!!! lol Heres my new and improved purple/red Green Ice lol

and FFA

Last edited:
C

CMoon

chronic
57703chronic.jpg
[/IMG]

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
caligreen said:
And Jack nice pics too but you only get purple cuz its cold!!! lol Heres my new and improved purple/red Green Ice lol

i know this ,,,, but this is the first time ive had the green crack change like this my kush allways does,,, but the green crack,,,,, it takes temps of about 60 at night to cause the change in color >>>> not intended to confuse veiwers just an anomaly for me >>> like when cereal boxes say 20 % less suger just deceptive advertising :joint:

Last edited:

ReeferRon

Juicy Fruit from clone day 32 flower. One of two phenos I have. Got them from a pack of freebies from an unrelated site a couple years ago. As you can see her hybrid vigor creates huge top buds with lots of resin. This one is in 3 gallons of organic soil. Using 5 gallon pots I've had them twice that size.
She's a keeper for sure. Easy to grow (Will take any nutes you throw at her.) and VERY potent with a solid 8-9 week flower.

K

khaleel

damn, still the best thread on here :yes: great shots everyone

B-52, day 20 @ 12/12 under 600hps, soil/coco mix

and a Viper, day 20 @ 12/12 under 600hps, soil/coco mix

wow, it feels good to finally post some bud pics again lol hope all is well, happy new year!! :woohoo:

Focking Noice CaliGreen Yo!@!!!!! Shit bro, ya funkin the Funk mang... Those are some noice colors, should be sweet to the taste, and also should go into a salad, a fruit salad that is... lol Major Props brah....

caligreen said:
NICE PICS DR DOG!!! And Jack nice pics too but you only get purple cuz its cold!!! lol Heres my new and improved purple/red Green Ice lol

and FFA

B

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Don't forget to date your buds in flower, otherwise I can't say "whatafack, he's got those giant buds after only 20 days!?"

Some fat buds all, that's butt-kicker bud sleepy, great skushes nuggetshiner! I haven't grown her since more than 3 years, I might give her a go again, thanks to you.

Here's and Island Sweet Skunk bud, followed by my Blockhead keeper, both on day 29. Some difference, eh?
The ISS will eventually catch up with the Blockhead, although she needs more time to do so.

Just simply amazing pic's Nuggetshiner, Sleepy and Rosy Cheeks, props to you two for such outright jaw-dropping pictures:jawdrop: .... :respect: :joint:

And many many more to come i'm sure....

Well i hope I can post something after those and still make it right... hehe
Quirkle Pheno "B"
46271IMG_3826.JPG

46271IMG_3830.JPG

Bubblicious F2
46271IMG_3836.JPG

Quirkle Pheno A
46271IMG_3805.JPG

praying on a Happy and Blessed New Year to all......
B

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.