What's new

Free LED

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
What flavor/s are you growing?

Are you suggesting he has fell over?

1700 will veg at a bearable rate. It's surprising. During flower you should put in anything extra you have though. It will all pay dividends. Even a halogen flood as you have the blue end covered using street lighting.

S2 really

Are you suggesting he has fell over?

1700 will veg at a bearable rate. It's surprising. During flower you should put in anything extra you have though. It will all pay dividends. Even a halogen flood as you have the blue end covered using street lighting.
that was a scale error on my part - its 17,000 per fixture. 3 fixtures and about 16 Square feet so I think I'm good on intensity- just don't know the spectrum of them

S2 really

No. I am asking what strains (flavors ;)) he is growing.

Those are Feminized Northern Lights from Nirvana. There's two clear phenos. one plant has stronger indica traits and started flowering a good two weeks before the other 3 which have a little more sativa look to them. the bud close up is the indica pheno- the others are just starting to get trichomes

buzzmobile

Veteran
Those are Feminized Northern Lights from Nirvana. There's two clear phenos. one plant has stronger indica traits and started flowering a good two weeks before the other 3 which have a little more sativa look to them. the bud close up is the indica pheno- the others are just starting to get trichomes

They look good.

S2 really

They look good.
Thanks, the old thumb is greening up again- remembering things I once knew.
Like friggin fungus gnats :biglaugh: I knew I'd see those though having moved these in from the great outdoors. Anything with Bt should work on those, right?

They have really become reinvigorated since moving them inside. I think the cool temps and low sun angle had slowed them down considerably outdoors.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
that was a scale error on my part - its 17,000 per fixture. 3 fixtures and about 16 Square feet so I think I'm good on intensity- just don't know the spectrum of them

6 fixtures would grow a nice photo album. ~25w a foot then. Quite a few nice looking micro-grows use that sort of power.

As it's street lighting, 4k is likely. Most domestic lamps are warm, so it would look white by comparison but not blue.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Like friggin fungus gnats :biglaugh: I knew I'd see those though having moved these in from the great outdoors. Anything with Bt should work on those, right?

I prefer Gnatrol these days, but Mosquito Bits are the same active ingredient as Gnatrol.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Gnat-off works, but a neem drench does it in one go. There are some health concerns around neem though. Stories not regulations from what I have seen.

Latest posts

Latest posts