What's new

Free Gypsy ICMAG420

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Amsterdam is filled with randomness. :laughing:

This is the Magere Brug-the old bridge over the Amstel where people leave their 'love locks'.
Trichomefarmer and I went in the afternoon of 420 to send out a message of support to Gypsy from the IC420 2014.

We had just closed the lock and started taking our pictures when this photographer and a beautiful redhead arrived. She quickly dropped her trenchcoat, revealing nothing or everything underneath. He snapped some photos of her posing on the bridge and a minute later the coat was back on. We had just enough time to get one shot of them before they were gone. LOLOL:woohoo:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now, that's what I call " being in the right place, at the right moment"!

... And Amsterdam is indeed one of those "right" places for surreal stuff.

Nice :biggrin:

B

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Ahhhhh A-dam.., how I miss you sometimes...

The sights are always fine and pretty ;)

Loving the padlock..

T

Toxsik 8

well.. we support each other.. good motion.. but you only lock padlock... ... with marker... one rain ant i can see what is there... you gonna fix it every time after storm... and where are red hair boobs.. we all are adult.. even that K+

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Nice pictures indeed! Check the spread out in the eMagazine... now available to all members for free to download :)

T

Toxsik 8

something from me...

picture.php

T

Toxsik 8

...solder, who fight against commands, never fail.. he get to know own strengths..

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
doh he used permanent marker i'm sure...

Yes we used a permanent marker but on our next visit all the locks were removed.

We plan on making a new lock again this year (ICMAG 420 2015),
but hoping to not have this become a yearly tradition.

:huggg: