What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Beginners Extraction Gear

hamstring

Veteran
I cleaned out my garage and I found my old extraction gear. Its just a starter kit with a few extras. I played around with some Iso extraction but never perfected it or remained interested in it. I have posted pictures of what I have and if anyone in the community is interested in it I would only ask the cost of shipping. The pyrex container still has some resin in it but I would clean before I sent it, unless you didn't want me too;). If no one wants it Good Will is going to get an interesting donation.
thumb_IMG_0928_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_0930_1024.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Somebody needs to jump on the vacuum recovery system. Look at what Mr. Flower can do with an open blast and one of those.

hamstring

Veteran
Well guys hoping someone takes me up on it. I dont know what shipping will be since I haven't weighed it maybe $30. I know Gray Wolf used to give classes on extraction. If he wanted it for his students that would be cool too.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the good thoughts brother! I no longer teach classes but have a medical cannabis group that I donate equipment to. Approximately where is it located?

hamstring

Veteran
Gray Wolf
I am a flat lander brother. I live in IL near Chicago, many miles from Oregon. If I cant get anyone interested in paying shipping I will reach back out to you to donate them. I will pick up the shipping cost. Everything I learned about extraction came from many of your posts. I make tincture all the time and its still one of my favs.

I want to see the equipment go to a good cause and I know you will ensure that it does.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gray Wolf
I am a flat lander brother. I live in IL near Chicago, many miles from Oregon. If I cant get anyone interested in paying shipping I will reach back out to you to donate them. I will pick up the shipping cost. Everything I learned about extraction came from many of your posts. I make tincture all the time and its still one of my favs.

I want to see the equipment go to a good cause and I know you will ensure that it does.
Good luck finding a good home brother! Let me know if you want me to donate it here.

Glad you found my post useful. That means they served their purpose!

hamstring

Veteran
To be honest I don't remember what the glass filter and vacuum pump are for. Any help in describing these two would great. I don't think I ever used them.

laszlokovacs

I've got no clue whats going on with that glass filter. I'm out of my depths here but maybe the glass is a buchner funnel?? Never done any extration and almost no growing experience to speak of so major noob here. And there's a vacuum pump/chamber and a hand operated vac pump? Honestly very interested in this if still available. Could you post a clearer pic of the miscellaneous items- trying to understand whats what. Or do you want me to PM you about this?

Oleosis

I cleaned out my garage and I found my old extraction gear. Its just a starter kit with a few extras. I played around with some Iso extraction but never perfected it or remained interested in it. I have posted pictures of what I have and if anyone in the community is interested in it I would only ask the cost of shipping. The pyrex container still has some resin in it but I would clean before I sent it, unless you didn't want me too;). If no one wants it Good Will is going to get an interesting donation. View attachment 18717260 View attachment 18717261
Did you still have this gear? I know it's an old post and probably don't but if you did I could sure use it right now.