What's new

Freaky mediahype over a joint

G

A week or so ago a Finnish green party (ecologic etc) politician Rosa Meriläinen told on an Image-magazine interview that she had smoked pot a year ago in a party while she was already a elected politician, and didn't even like that. Now she is being harrassed by the media because of that. Well many would think "Yep, that oughta teach her a lesson not to talk about it in public!" But the media really is ripping that poor woman apart.

So heres the twisted part.

Last summer another Finnish politician Tony Halme drove around very heavily drunk, under the effect of amphetamines and steroids. This former ex-boxer/ex-wrestler/thug/loudmouth/
bonehead (Ludvig Borga, in the wrestling business. Don't you freaking hate that moron!!) then wen't to his & his wife's apartment with an idea that he wanted to sleep so he took sleepingpills. (bad combo with all the shit mentioned above). Had somekind of a fight with his wife, which leaded into a pulling of a un-licenced gun. Something happened as his wife tried to take the gun and the gun fired! Mr, Halme had lost conciousness in some point because all the poisons/medications in his system and stopped breathing for a short period. (few minutes, his brain was slightly damged. Too slightly I say.) After that he lied few weeks in a coma like state in hospital.

Police ofcourse raided the apartment and found LOTS of steroids and the unlicenced gun.

After he got out he went yapping that same old "I don't know what happened. But I won't do it again" Then he said on the media which ripped good cash out of that, that he's a believer now, a gods man with an overboiling "hatered" towards the greenparty and all the other "ecologic wimps".

Well he got sued for I think 4-5 different crimes. There was traces of amphetamines found in his blood. He said "Someone made a trick on me?!". He has been rambling about he himself beating the crap out of every junkie and sending them to Siberia to sober up or if that's not enough then, as we finnish say "viedään saunan taakse" take them behind the sauna (meaning to kill someone). He got senteced for that gun and something else. He got ~4000e fine and got out on probation, he took it to the middle court so he could get it smaller. (Wrong move bastardo!!)

Let's twist some more, o yes we will!

The same guy writes in his book how in his american wrestler times, cocaine was no unfamiliar substance. In same (or second of his books, I can't remember if theres one or two) book he writes about his party with Finnish celebrities snorting up cocaine in the finest hotels of Helsinki. "Yes, there were many of Finnish celebs white nosed all the week. Ofcourse I paid all that."
He has said that stimulants are not drugs because the are only uppers, and by that way they're no drugs.

Now that same fokker is swingin the sword to test all the green party politicians for drugs. (he also wanted random drugtesting for all the politicians) His political party is "the basic Finlanders"(perussuomalaiset,PS) , are all 100% no drugs/harder punishments liners. But when their big populist vegetable, Tony Halme says the magic words "Praise the Lord!", suddenly all the PS politician friends start tapping him on the back. "oh, our dear big rotten vegetable has had some rough times. But now your ok because you say the magic words. Praise the Lord."
His religious experience lasted for a few days or a week or something like that.
Well I met him once in a bar with my friends few years ago and because everybody knows he's very anti gay we went and asked if he could give he's autograph in our butts. He said in a matter only a whale wouldn't turn away that we better leave or he'll smash us.

I almost could say that I hate that big bastardo. I'm up for a little law thing against him, I'll do it anonymously, through police's website. I'm going to send the book/s to the prosecutor, and he/she will get the book/s as an piece of evidence with the needed drug taking parts highlighted. I'm doing this because Rosa Meriläinen, a colurful politician is being torn apart by the media media because she confessed that she had smoked some marijuana. The oversized vegetable has done the same thing and should be responsible for that. I know that there's some more finnish who feel's the same way. If the lawthing doesn't go through, I'll start collecting names in various parties about the matter. If politician can get past that kind of "little" unlawful actions without getting somekind of penalty then I'll roll myself in a giant hempcarpet and smoke myself to the dark side of the moon.

Yep, Spread out. There's nothing to see here nothing. Just Politicians snorting cocaine...

2nd post and like fukken novell.. :D

I'll correct typos tomorrow, if my rusty english allows...