What's new

Freakshow by Humbolt

driver77

It's a girl!
20230831_184843.jpg
20230831_172334.jpg

In her new home and seems to be loving it.

Popey

Veteran
I grew Freakshow from Humbolt Seeds Company. In F2 I had 2 phenotypes, one looking like the parent and the other looking like you have driver77. Personally, I preferred this phenotype of the parents because it has less green mass. BTW This Freakshow strain is a terrible stinker. During the harvest, the entire apartment block stank and the neighbors shouted at me hahaha

Pollinated female:
Freakshow.jpg

Last edited:

driver77

Smell is getting stronger by the day...not bad unless you touch it but then it stinks to high heaven.
This grow is in 3 gal bags with 50/50 FFOF/FFHF, FF trio of nutes, RAW humic acid/kelp, and all under a Mars Hydro fc8000 with uv45 addon bars.

Last edited:

driver77

I think I have a better grip on what she likes. Seems to love the nutes and really loves the water. She uses just shy of a half gallon a day and every other day I give her an extra quart. Seems to be done stretching and time to fatten them buds!

driver77

Perfumy you say, nice. Also has got that fernlike look somewhat as the leaves grew out.
lol...that's my best description...almost a sweet smell. I'll have the wifey take a sniff to nail it down.
I think I was under watering it. I watered to runoff once and it seemed to respond by stretching it's "leaves" a bit. So I increased the amount and it does look more fern like to me too. I got another seed left and will try again soon with knowledge gained from this grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts