What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREAKED ... but feelin lucky !!!!!!!!!!!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok you guys I have to tell you what has happened I feel so lucky to still have my wife .... MrsBabba.
So I come home from work today .. nothing to unusual .. its my birthday so im thinking its gonna be a great day . Well I get home from work take a shower get out and the phone rings ... Its mrsbabba. Well for those of you that know us personally you know that mrsbabba works at a bank. We wont go into which one ... anyways SHE GOT ROBBED.... I feel so lucky she is okay.
Some guy walks in the bank with a ski mask on and goes straight to her window ,and with his hand in his coat pocket, says " this is a robbery give me the money " .... well mrsbabba being the trusting happy stoner she is says ..... "hahaahah no sorry not today " ...... she thinks he is kidding ... oh my god ........so he pull something from his pocket ... she cant say what it was ... but he says .." oh so you wont give me the money " then suddenly looks around and walks out the door .... oh gawd ....... then she realizes that she had just told a robber NO... she is now freaked ... the bank is locked down .. they wont let her out ... they wont let me in ... the detectives are all talking to her. Oh man i am so glad this went how it did .. I could be having the worst birthday ... gawd i hate to think .
Anyways i know the poor girl just wants to come home and smoke a fatty ... gawd only knows when they will done interviewing her... anyway a few good words from her online buddies sure would be nice when she get home .... wow I feel so luck

Ill update when i know more

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy b-day babba. Glad everyone is ok. If she told him no I bet you don't get away with much either. Give her a big hug when she gets in she's gonna need it.

Mr.Wags

G

oh daaaamn mrsB, hope u are ok, god damn criminals anyway :( hope all turns out ok for both of you!

hellinksi

Willie

That Babba, is one hairy-scary story!! She definately qualifies for first hit! :joint: Happy B-day to you....and to MrsBabba keep tellin' 'em to :moon:

Willie

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
wow,
mr babba i'm glad you're o.k.
so i'm assuming he didnt get away with anything?
good for you mrs. b!!!

fallenangel

holy christ my friend!!! well thank the lord she is ok .. i think thats the best b-day present you can get , your loving wife returned to you

G

That is a shocking story Babba. Man, I couldn't imagine having your wife threatened like that- when she comes home please tell her we all extend our deepest sympathies for the shitty experience she was forced to endure. Thank God she is okay.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im still shaking

im still shaking

wow...what an experience!...ive worked there for only a year and i work at a very small branch in a small town[know almost everyone] with 3 other girls...and we talk about this all the time, we have training about it and it happens and it all goes to shit :eek: i didnt do anything right, i could have got myself and co-workers killed, thats the part that scares me. but it all turned out ok and everyone's fine, but i should have just gave him the money, but i thought he was kidding. its just surreal, hasnt really sunk in yet...im sure it will later :smile:

thanks everyone for your support..its means soooo much!...you guys are the best, put a smile on my face when i read what you guys said :wink: your the best!
mrwags :biglaugh: thats too funny!...im really a laid back kinda gal, ya just never know how you'll react in that kind of situation...
gis :)...your sweet, thanks :smile:
beans, willie, hell, fallen,zepp :smile:
mrs.b :)

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Ms.B!!!! Your my hero :D Little diddle gasped when i told her but we are both very happy your safe and soon you'll be with mr.b and get nice and cuddly.

in this crazy world we live in I thank god for keeping you safe and sound. be well and let me know if you need anything ;)

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
lol @ HOG...Good to hear ya made it safe and sound.. someone crazy enough to rob a bank is crazy enough to kill someone. you ARE lucky babba!!!

Bank$ HOT Xmas Item

Bank$ HOT Xmas Item

:joint: damn i guess its that time of the yr. Robberies & car theft rises every winter in my area...Happy BDay & whatnot :friends:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
now stay home and enjoy the holidays hun.... i am so glad you are safe ~ i know we all are here. big hug ~ :friends:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Always good to beable to tell the tale at other Bdays.
Have to admire that Mrs.Babba know if he was joking or not, that
is something to be proud of.
Next Time give em the money.
:)
Glad your safe
Happy Birthday OldMan.
Sin

tRuKemist

Dear bros and sisters,
This thread made me remember something my father had told me once.
My dad said it best,
"Be humble, thankful, and glad. Be greatful for the miracle of life, for the exaltation of being human, and for the capacity to love. Count your blessings both great and simple: wonder, dreams, hope; for the sun rising on a new day; for laughter, song, and a caring heart. Also, for the forbearance of friends, the smile of a stranger, wisdom of the old, courage of the young, and the promise of the child. Be greatful for the earth, trees, the heavens and for our fruits/herbs produced by all three. Lastly, be greatful for the strength that comes when you need it most!"
Peace,
tRuKemist

P.S. Mrs. B, I hope a toke helps you feel better! Take Care

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Babba and Mrs Babba - glad everything worked out ok, what a scary deal. Mrs B, I like to think your intuition lead you to the right decision - but damn what a situation! You guys sure have a seriously adventurous Holiday Season already! More future Xmas tales to tell!

Now rest up and have some fun, ok? -MGJ

G

Jebus crunk! Thats a close call Mrs B!
Glad your ok and happy birthday babba.

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
I'm glad everything worked out ok. I kinda know how it feels as I got robbed at work several years ago. I know at first, I was scared and shaken but after that I was just angry.
About 6 mos. or so later, It was supost to go to court, but they plea bargained and from what I understand He only got probation.The anger started again. :mad:

Last edited: