What's new

Fracking: Is this happening where you live?

Fracking: Is this happening where you live?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The government ALWAYS lies

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Oil companies ALWAYS lie

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Huh? What time is it?

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

OLDproLg

Veteran
crazy??????

Well it seems those asshats that liked that BITCH that said
"drill baby drill" are a winning and its now gonna be"spill baby spill"
you see the oil running down the streets on the news yet????????
big oil=death to life.
what happened to the electric cars an new sources of clean fuel huh?
yah right....if we had gotten GORE as pres instead of BUSHWACKER/world killer.
hell his election was bought an thats another reason for (911 hit) on us.
im not dumb i know where we COULD have gone.....down a way better road!
to bad..thier IS NO CHANGE in any ways we live?
an the same ol' is getting WORST.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They did some fracking, where the mafia is said to be real big. People debate if fracking causes earth quakes. They must be getting desperate to drill???

Which Mafia? The US Government which is the biggest Mafia? The Italian Mafia? Colombian Mafia? Jewish Mafia? Which Mafia? They all carry guns and will use them although really the gov mafia is the ones who use guns against innocent people the most of any mafia by far.
gangster.gif

Easy7

Veteran
There is an oil mafia, some would say they killed JFK. There are also some italians that way and an Army instillation or two. There is a HUGE bomb factory as well, don't get any ideas though!!!

sprinkl

Veteran
That is sad. I always thought of moving to the US later in my life, to a desolate area, just nature with few urban elements. I'm afraid by then most "beatiful" places will be unhabitable though.

Which Mafia? The US Government which is the biggest Mafia? The Italian Mafia? Colombian Mafia? Jewish Mafia? Which Mafia? They all carry guns and will use them although really the gov mafia is the ones who use guns against innocent people the most of any mafia by far. View Image

All the same... It's the money mafia! The end justifies the means.

bean82

Wish I could find that documentary; it was well worth watching. It begins with a young man telling stories of peoples selling of mineral rights and being offered money for his. He then explains a story of how his parents were hippies and their friends; they built this home, before he was born. He wraps a human element in the story and travels to numerous homes with methane coming out in the water faucets, etc.

We need water and cars need oil: Who is winning now?

I think you're thinking of Gasland!

You can stream it here:
http://hqvideo.cc/stream/454dec2029e8d5f8/

Or download it here:
http://www.1channel.ch/external.php...hhd2dpZHo=&domain=ZmlsZW51a2UuY29t&loggedin=0