What's new

fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

G

reverence of for everyone greeting from green Poland.. on photographs of flowers: IceQueen, grew under LED

and it is a present project.

old stuff... Haze

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! LEDs eh? I just read about these in High Times this month. I'm interested in the results. Are you happy with the results?

G

flowers are smaller than under HPS but compacter... This IQ grew under them for six last weeks and a strong herb resulted from it.. at least it was little about 60 grams. . Firmly I recommend for lowering bills for the electricity.. here are the best..
for me so far he is coming true although he is only recently applying. but for a subsistence crop it is a good solution.

pozdr.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Sick thread composer! Nice shots everyone, it seems like in the last couple of pages here things get danker and danker eh??

Sour D ibl

Kush #2(unknown as of now)

Avalon(from bagseed)

C99

PEACE

white russian day 67 macro shot

white russian day 67 macro shot

white russian clones

2 400 hps in a 3 by 3 by 5 foot room
advanced nutrients

pics takin on day 67 of flower

more pics in my gallery

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just a picture to bring this thread to life.. :wave:

13932wrpartharvest.jpg

guanche

Hi deltronZERO.
My english is not good, this Wrussian si growing indoor for 1 month and the bloom is outdoor in Canary Island.
Another pics of Wrussian´s sister
l006s.jpg

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Hi deltronZERO.
My english is not good, this Wrussian si growing indoor for 1 month and the bloom is outdoor in Canary Island.
Another pics of Wrussian´s sister
l006s.jpg

Who cares about your english, you've got skill brotha, nice job. That shit looks Bomb Diggidy.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
how big is that pot? seems like the plant had really good yeld for that pot which looks like it's not so big.

anyway, congrats. looks great! :wave:

guanche

thanks lokes and exploziv_gbb, the Wr it´s growing in 9.5 litres and it´s invernal growing.
Another pics of x-kush
m007.jpg

and another x-kusk
m005.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts