What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Bellisima Blue...Io vedo tu. :smile:

I like that picture....it makes the plant seem like a cell....seperate from the background like a cartoon.

Gamera

Yeah xxBVxx I can relate to the height issue. I have a 4.5 foot ceiling with kool tubes and SOG. It's an irritating mess of string when I get the super stretchers. Super cropping slows them down a little for me. Just have to flower them early for the most part and clones would probably be more managable. "Leafy", yuk. The LUI looks like the star of this show. The lines of the plant structure are just beautiful! Keep up the hard work!
Gamera

G

LUI gets the axe...last pics :D

156272LUIBud-6.jpg

156272LUIBud-2.jpg

156272LUIBud-10.jpg

156272LUIBud-art.jpg

156272LUIBud-7.jpg

156272LUIBud-9.jpg

156272LUIBud-1.jpg

G

Wow look at all the wonderful pics. Man is this thread growing.Looks great everyone .Well this is my three cents worth this month :wave: sorry no purple this time :rolleyes:

HAPPY GROWING
oh and this is an F2 jack herer from willyjack she is a knock out :joint:
:friends:

PS:CC keep up the great work

G

Here's a picture of a F1 Oriental Express grown out by our lovely Ms.Grat3ful. She had some problems with mites and a light going down, but she pulled through with flying colors. Awesome job MsGrat3ful. I just love this picture.

2137100_2723_Large_.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I had actually forgotten about this thread, lol, so heres a little bud from a little cross of Shantibaba, Sensi and Sagarmatha genes.

F

Father Time

that's a nice Bud !

that's a nice Bud !

Ok,
Good Karma,
please explain,what strain is thet mate ? she looks the goods!
Kind regards,Father Time :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts