fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

masakrator

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ak47 automatic

ak47 automatic

72342dsc09713cj4.jpg

mboj

balkan wild mix ,better than himalaya gold,satori.saduh,nirvanas ice ,mandala1,lemon skunk,white widow,big bang,and others grown under the same conditions outdoors.

bambi

I like this photo of - Mikado at 45 days flower, I grow this year in and year out, its very fruity to taste and has the high you want if you favour the indica side of things as i do, long lasting too''

bcbubba

BUBBA KUSH

BUBBA KUSH

Bubba Kush grown by bcbubba. Picture by BudBug. Here day 89 (40 days flower).

Last edited:

bambi

Bubba Kush grown by bcbubba. Picture by BudBug. Here day 89 (40 days flower).

I like this one, i like it alot to be honest, ive seen the outdoor results from a grower in humboldt county, the bubba kush he grows im pretty sure has blueberry in its genes, that kinda put me off a tad with regards to the high,
Yours looks quick at day 40 flower yes' - Ive done alot of work recently with my own fast flowering skunk i need to stabilise first though,

I like the B/C trade or way going by a dvd i watched called the business, if its true i can find a real estate agent that will find me a home suitable for growing then id be there now if it wernt for my naughty past, new zealand is nothing like this i tell ya!

bcbubba

I like this one, i like it alot to be honest, ive seen the outdoor results from a grower in humboldt county, the bubba kush he grows im pretty sure has blueberry in its genes, that kinda put me off a tad with regards to the high,
Yours looks quick at day 40 flower yes' - Ive done alot of work recently with my own fast flowering skunk i need to stabilise first though,

I like the B/C trade or way going by a dvd i watched called the business, if its true i can find a real estate agent that will find me a home suitable for growing then id be there now if it wernt for my naughty past, new zealand is nothing like this i tell ya!

Thanks mate! No Bluberry here. If it weren't for my dad being Canadian, I'd be in the same boat. It's different to me too even after 20+ years. Used to live in Alderpoint (Humbolt County). Came from Cali after problems aroase but had dual from birth. Here's the new batch (Master Kush & 5 Diesels)!

picture.php

bcbubba

I like this photo of - Mikado at 45 days flower, I grow this year in and year out, its very fruity to taste and has the high you want if you favour the indica side of things as i do, long lasting too''
This looks and sounds great but I've never heard of it! Who has a bean?

Latest posts

Latest posts