What's new

Fox News Headquarters

And here is some pics of the dry. The high is very different from the indicas I have become used to smoking. It goes straight to the brain and is very racy.

I got about an ounce and a half from the first three plants. The others look a little bit smaller so I'm expecting 3 ounces total from a 250 watter in an 8 week cycle.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers!

-BILLO

Shiherlis

Hi Bill, I have a Homebox XS too... was wondering if you kept the rectangle vents at the bottom open, and how you keep them from letting light in.

Hey Shiherlis thanks for stoppin by.

For my tent I have to open and close them manually at the on and off times. I keep my veg chamber right next to it which leaks some light out so I have to do this to prevent it messing with the light cycle.

It would really be nice to automate the opening and closing of those vents with a small electric arm or something on a timer.

jawnroot

I'm looking into the Homebox XS too. From the pics I saw, it looked like there were flaps on the inside. Here's the pic:

But yours looks like the flaps are on the outside. Is that how it's setup?

Yep my flaps are on the outside. That is a different model you have pictured there. I bought mine a little over a year ago so they may have changed the design a little.

I had some really nice White Rhino coming through and had to snap some pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is a tribute to someone who inspired me years ago!

DR. Bud Greengenes!!!

Budz all the way down to the soil, eh Doc? Efficiency for the win.

picture.php

-BILLO

Last pictures of the WR before chippity-chop-chop.

Looks much better than others I have run through. It just goes to show you how the temperamental environmental factors can really influence the final product.

I can't wait to smoke this shit. Just gotta keep that Neil Cavuto out of my stash jars.

NeilCavuto.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up are the first clones of my very frosty C99xA11. :tiphat:

-BILLY

satty

Awesome job bro , grew the strain out myself from Joeys Weed, it
was a great grow. Fantastic medicine indeed.
Quality was excellent!