What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fox farms grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukklehead

I have burnt some young uns in the past with FFOF.. I now cut it about 60/40 with perlite until old enough to transplant into full strength soil. This helps cut back on the nutes/hotness of the mix until plant is ready to uptake.. Btw.. dont need to use much supplements in veg stage YMMV.. Only had to use bloom supplements and not much of it btw... Listen to the girl.. she will tell you what she wants/needs... :biggrin:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
KPN F,2=KHALISI X PURPLE NOCTURNAL
GGSD= GG4 X STRAWBERRY DIESEL
GT= GORILLA TONIC= CANNATONIC X GG4XGG4XC99
3G= GG4XGG4XGG4XC99
C99 F,2 = C99
BK= BUGS KUSH =OGKUSH XSOUR BUBBLE X [TWITTER GLUE]=GG4XGG4X OG/BU/ARTIC TRAIN WRECK/OG/BU
SPGB4= SOUR POWER X GORILLA BUBBLE#4
:tiphat:

Badfishy1

Hypothetical question for one with more knowledge than myself.... if a female plant that got hit with nut (from another plant not selfed) and a clone was taken off her, put in reveg, would that plant have herm issues?

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
what you have to watch out for is a girl that hermed
the seeds made from itself are suspect, but the pollen it throws onto other girls
also have herm traits as well, BUT much less

the seeds i gave you, you need to watch em close and dont make my mistakes
a. dont get a russet mite infection in mid flower
and
b. dont let your room hit 90+* in midflower by accident

that being said, youll prolly be fine with these beanz

Badfishy1

2/2 kpn up n about
1/2 on bk up n about however it appears second will be out by Time I’m home as soil appears disturbed!

Badfishy1

Alright lads I need some help.... I’m going to try and work a ‘flux’ method trained plant. I have 3 VERY early stage plants... the downfall (if you look at it as such) is flux training takes a long period to veg. Since I don’t know the plant sex, and I have to top the plant anyhow, I was considering taking the top portion of plant and cloning it then putting straight to flower to sex. I don’t really want to spend a ton of time training a male for obvious reasons. Thus being said, how many leaf sets are do I need to clone? About how long will it take to clone, root then sex said clone? (I understand there is no set time and any advice would be a general time period). Any other thoughts or ideas are welcomed! And if somebody who has experience with cloning and would like to drop tips, please feel free to drop knowledge. Anybody not familiar with flux training, lightaddict420 on IG seems to be doing god’s work and is where I got the idea from.

Status
Not open for further replies.