What's new

Four Bugs from HELL that should NOT be allowed.....

NOKUY

Veteran
Lune TNS said:
Glad I'm not fighting in the middle east right now. Bullets, bombs, and camel spiders:
large-camel-spider.jpg

wow lune! thats a badass bug if I ever saw one

u peeps will think I'm a bit odd (well more odd than u already prolly think) w/ this "curveball" I'm about to throw ya....but I don't kill insects.

...u see me post pics of game animals...and all that is for food and clothing. (NOT for Trophies)...tho I like to brag.

I'm def not a blood hungry killer.

In my house I DON'T kill any insects....Ill put spiders down the drain...or cup them and put them outside (whatever is conv.)..., and Ill grab moths and throw them outside too.

...not many flys around here so no use for a swatter.

mosquitos get the quik kill tho.....even tho they hate my garlic breath.
:jump:

im not a cold blooded killer..I have a soft heart actually...but game meat is for food...and I gotta live, and I dont wanna ever rely on anyone for my subsistance....

thats all :wave:

...oh here is the real YUKON...he's my pooch and I love him:

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
RED,
MOUSE
not
MOOSE
see the diff?

and yea i put bugs back outside too...thats where they belong after all

Last edited:

RED145

LOL, dumb bastard!!I dont even know the difference between a mouse and a moose!!But I do kill all bugs :wave:

b8man

Veteran
Why do you kill all bugs? Do they not deserve to live RED? Does killing insects while they scuttle around trying to survive make you feel like a big man?

When the aliens come i hope they're a little more enlightened than you.

B

Boxy Brown

be happy this isn't the paleozoic era when there where 4' wide spiders and dragonfly's, not to mention the scorpions and other such big ass insect/arachnid's.

RED145

b8man said:
Why do you kill all bugs? Do they not deserve to live RED? Does killing insects while they scuttle around trying to survive make you feel like a big man?

When the aliens come i hope they're a little more enlightened than you.

your kidding me with this nonsense right?No asshole,the act of killing them doesnt make me feel like a big man,the FACT that i am a big man makes me feel that way!
Do you kill housefly's?termites?moths in your clothes?fleas tryin to live?are all bugs welcome in your home?or only special bugs?

Does it make you feel like a big man knowing everytime you walk your killing poor ants only trying to survive!!or how every step you take in the grass closes an earthworms hole that took hours to make?what kind of bug lover are you?oh thats right the typical one,hypocrite!
Aliens too!!!oh boy,tell me,do you have any memory of being anally abused when the aliens abducted you or did they block that memory on you?
I kill all bugs and any little green men I see too!! :wave:

G

exodus said:
You know, living in the US, its almost hard to comprehend that such things actually exist.

Damn thats a big bee.

Yup, sucks to live in the US when you look at it from northern Europe. Brown recluse, rattlers and what not.
The venomous animals we have: Vipera berus, bees and some can have minor effects from Araneus diadematus if it can pierce your skin.
Uuuuuu :D

But we have lots of alcohol crazed people ready to stuff a knife in you chest with no reason.

Edit: Wow, oldish quote.
<- Fail

Last edited:

b8man

Veteran
RED145 said:
your kidding me with this nonsense right?No asshole,the act of killing them doesnt make me feel like a big man,the FACT that i am a big man makes me feel that way!
Do you kill housefly's?termites?moths in your clothes?fleas tryin to live?are all bugs welcome in your home?or only special bugs?

Lol! You're a Dick!

I'm a buddhist - it's against my religion to go around killing for the fun of killing. I actively avoid killing animals because they are just trying to survive - and I don't think humans are superior to any other animals on the planet - we're the worst of the bunch and we're ****ing it up for everything else.

Your mum must be really proud of the respect for life her runt offspring has.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You do have a point b8man and I respect your point of view. Thanks to our superior intelligence, we're capable of dominating a large number of species on this planet. The ideal would be if we used our intelligence to avoid affecting the biological system to the highest degree possible - which includes not killing living organisms for the fun of it.
Then again, in human settlements, animals leave their natural habitat which affects both them and their surrounding. City pigeons, rats, mice and cockroaches are not where they're supposed to be, they profit from a parasitic existence where their natural living conditions are gone and their enemies (which normally decimate their numbers) eliminated, which makes them reproduce and behave abnormally.

As to not being cruel to animals, well, nature has no whatsoever morals when it comes to survival, cruelty and suffering.
You should see my cat play with captured mice or birds. He wears them out slowly, bleed them, let them go, only for the pleasure of re-capturing them, chew off a wing or a leg, then repeat the procedure until the poor critter's dead. Then he looses interest.
Once you've seen a human being die of Ebola, you know there cannot be a conscious-minded creator out there, because the mere idea of a 'creator' creating such a thing is even more horrible than the idea of a God-less Universe.

That said, I don't enjoy killing things (except spider-mites). I guess I'm too out of my natural habitat for it.

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
cool thread!! :smile: :smile:
There's just something fascinating about tiny animals that are still powerful enough to kill even say humans, although a more appropriate thread title would've been 'GIANT Bugs From Hell' - it seems that although you don't want to mess with the insects mentioned so far there's been an emphasis on the size of the critters rather than their lethality, which in my mind makes them more "from hell" than simply being a large insect with venom. :smile:

When it comes to lethality in insects, the main candidates here in Australia would have to be our spiders. (I'd love to mention the snakes but they're not insects, bugger!)

There are more than 2000 species of spider in Australia, most not much of a threat to humans. Personally I think they're all beautiful creatures, although there's only a few species i'll let crawl over my hand - Daddy Longlegs for example!

Here's a few of the deadliest ... these animals being spiders aren't as large as the animals previously posted, however they are potentially more lethal to humans - at least without antivenom that is!

Sydney Funnelweb Spider
Atrax_robustus.jpg

Redback Spider (a type of Widow)
748px-Redback_frontal_view.jpg

White Tail Spider
800px-White_tailed_spider.jpg

Bites on humans however are rare - they're after insects for food, not people, and antivenoms are very effective - there hasn't been a single reported Funnelweb spider death since the introduction of antivenom.

Fat Albert

All right Aussies!

I feel for you guys living with Sydney funnel webs (first pic) and eastern mouse spiders (second pic).

The male funnel-webs are described as aggressive...

" Bites are most prevalent during summer and autumn when males leave the burrows in search of females. Accidental encounters with wandering males usually occur in gardens, houses, garages and sheds - particularly ground-level dwellings on concrete slabs.

Bites are dangerous and can cause serious illness or death. The venom appears to particularly affect primates (ie humans), whereas other mammals - such as cats and dogs - are relatively resistant.

The male Sydney Funnel-web Spider is more dangerous than the female. This is because the toxic venom component that attacks the human and primate nervous system so severely is only present in male spiders. Initial symptoms after a bite include local pain, mouth numbness, vomiting, abdominal pain, sweating and salivation. Antivenom is available and no deaths have occurred since its introduction. "

Damn.....

Fat A :wave: