What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Found some cop guidelines on how they use thermal imaging cameras

sns_stealth

^^^ well of course, No good cop has ever smoked Muh...Muh...Marijuana ahuckle huckle hucke.........

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ.........when will the War On SOME Drugs end?

STOP supporting drug cartels and their terrorist activities. You're laws are what make them possible.

STOP spending our money putting not violent people with real lives and real jobs and real families in prison.

STOP spending our money on flying around in million dollar choppers "on a whim" (from earlier post). The county i lived in two years ago spent $30 million+ a year on county LEO, a city within that county spends $50+ million on their force to patrol the same area. FYI population of city is under 175,000. oh yeah and if they don't get more money than they got last year we get "were gonna have to shut down the (Taj-mahal-esque) fire companies and you're house is gonna burn down" BS to push it through. EVERY YEAR they do this. Yes i'm serious, every year.

STOP building prisons. Which as of three years ago had a 49% of the prison population there because of the War On SOME Drugs.

STOP the prohibition. It didn't work with alcohol, its not working on anything else. MMJ clubs are the speakeasies of our time.

STOP basing every county and states economy on the "probation till you give us the money then we force violate u so we get paid for incarcerating you" program. (true story, co-workers felony prob. was paid off & two months from over they came by at 3am. while he happened to be up to piss he heard a faint knock at the door. opened it and saw his PO tiptoeing away from his house with car parked down the street. FYI- U no answer, U no freedom)

STOP supporting drug companies and their death pills and their death doctors addicting the country to heroin. they'll only buy the synthetic stuff until they find out the real stuff is 1/20 the price or they die. then the companies need a new batch of victims

its a plant... really its just a plant. see

Is that really so scary? It wont hurt you, trust me. Nobody has died using it in 4000+ years, a much better record than anything that comes in a pill.

I don't care what you do at your house as long as you're not committing violence against others. Why do you care what I'm doing at my house? fuckin nanny state. If you think about it that's really what your doing, being nosy trying to make sure no one has more fun than you or be able to relax or be able live without pain. NO, you just have to stick your noses and mouths where they don't belong, MY HOUSE. Go away, you weren't invited and there is no one else here for me to harm. You have no business looking at my house with your technologies.

:rant:

thanks for the info lazy:joint:

FREEwoman

STOP spending our money putting not violent people with real lives and real jobs and real families in prison.

Well said!! :yes: So far in my life I have spent a total of three nights chained to a bench because of a goddamn plant. And I know that ain't so bad compared to many others on this site. This shit needs to end.

Great post!