formulating with 6 pack

sammysknows

Magnesium Sulphate
Potassium Sulphate
Calcium Nitrate
Potassium Nitrate
Mono Potassium Phosphate
Chelated Micro Nutrients - Growmore Plant Prod, Jacks MOST

I am starting to get into tissue / runoff / substrate analysis (found a guide on manic botanics website)
Im looking for a base nutrient profile for running de1000w HID
Was going to use Lucas as a base but reading into FATMAN / a few other predecessors but can't find anyone currently doing the same thing with the tissue / runoff analysis to optimize cultivars? If they are they are keeping things hush.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think there's enaugh research online to get a start both of feeding values and tissue sample values. But.. have you thought about leds? Hids in 2022 are kind of grampa gear. I wouldn't even use hps if i had it, let alone spend money to buy some now.

Rider420

I used to use the six pack starting in 1988 until Potassium Nitrate KN03 was banned in 2001. Good luck getting any without a license. FYI KN03 was banned because you can mix it with diesel fuel to create a high explosive ain't that a blast?

LostTribe

Premium user
I think there's enaugh research online to get a start both of feeding values and tissue sample values. But.. have you thought about leds? Hids in 2022 are kind of grampa gear. I wouldn't even use hps if i had it, let alone spend money to buy some now.

Apparently you don't have freezing cold weather for a few months at a time! I love the new mars led bars but have had tons of trouble with HLG quantum board like lighting with keeping the heat up enough to get them to grow at times. This is with and without supplemental heat source. I even had better luck with a shop light with 4 ft flos even. They just wont grow if its cold. Part of it comes down to the root zone. I still love HPS but LED is great too in perfect conditions.