What's new

Forgive me...I have failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, I will say that Mrs. Blunted has very good reason to be upset with me and those that need to know, know...I'd never defend myself agaisnt anything said nor would I ever utter a foul word of rebuttal as I have no room in which to do so. Nothing more needs to be said.
Damn, Frank. What you go and do?:comfort:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude whatever the hell happened I don't give a shit personally none of my business and would probably rather not know as long as nobody got robbed or snitched on then that shit needs to remain in private. Just know that tomorrow is the first new day of the rest of your life. Wipe, flush, get your ass back up and pull up your panties. Only the strong survive in this world and with good intentions, good product, & good people around you anything is possible for anyone but that does not mean you won't fuck up along the way and hit some speed bumps because nobody is perfect and they are everywhere to slow us down for safety. You have to make the decision to go all in even when your chips are down (like now) because that is the only possible way you will get back in the game. Even if you don't win all you can still place 2nd or 3rd which is alot fucking better than last place or not in the game whatsoever. Much love & good luck to you brother. :good:

Keep it Grapefruity :canabis:

DSoG

let's be real

let's be real

An apology to those this upset and threw for a loop.

lol bro...

if you want forgiveness, i'd start with paying back the money you took from other members and didn't come back with...

then again on the other hand, i know people u paid back and they still don't want shit to do with you...

maybe it's time to be a man

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Long time Soggy...

That would be nice, wouldn't it?!

Probably be a lot nicer for me than for you...guess that kinda makes you pointing that out kinda moot...but what you say is correct.

As to the choices of others...don't know what to say about that. Doing the right thing doesn't always mean a positive outcome, does it. Personally, I think the whole thing stinks. Anyway...

dank.Frank

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As we've received some information regarding things being asked for through PM's I'm going to close this now until I speak with the other Adm regarding the specifics.

There is to be no more contacting members and asking for anything. Money, clones, seeds or anything else......

Status
Not open for further replies.