What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Foreigners/Spain

NotCookies503

Greetings!

I am excited. I haven’t been to Spain in about 20 years and will be there in April. Definitely going to enter some flower and would be amazing to be able to judge as well. I’ve been a judge at many events in the States but never in Spain. Assuming if we are only sending 35g in 1g portions that there are only 35 lucky judges lol.

Anyways, my real reason for this post at the moment is to try to get some feedback on the norms in Spain for visitors. Want to get a feel for when I arrive and would be nice to figure the best ways or ideas to obtain some quality personal while I’m there. Not asking you to share with a stranger, just a push in the right direction lol. My wife’s family there doesn’t partake or it would be easier lol.

Thank you for reading this rant and if there is a better place for this post, I understand.

Much love 🤟🏽

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Greetings!

I am excited. I haven’t been to Spain in about 20 years and will be there in April. Definitely going to enter some flower and would be amazing to be able to judge as well. I’ve been a judge at many events in the States but never in Spain. Assuming if we are only sending 35g in 1g portions that there are only 35 lucky judges lol.

Anyways, my real reason for this post at the moment is to try to get some feedback on the norms in Spain for visitors. Want to get a feel for when I arrive and would be nice to figure the best ways or ideas to obtain some quality personal while I’m there. Not asking you to share with a stranger, just a push in the right direction lol. My wife’s family there doesn’t partake or it would be easier lol.

Thank you for reading this rant and if there is a better place for this post, I understand.

Much love 🤟🏽
Check out the Growshop when you get there.