What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forced Entry - Part 1

The Revolution

Veteran
Very good read man! I def enjoyed it and look forward to reading more. Im subscribed and waiting patiently for an update. Good shit!

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Kinda like SAW meets an Indoor Grow.Great read of Fiction,and very nice writing skills and the imagination to put it all together.Should be writing a Book Bro.:tiphat:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
I have a section in my book that would probably read a whole lot better if you re-wrote it. LOL

Dig your writing style so far... thanks for sharing. :D

Stay Safe! :tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
haha nice read man....wish i could be that sophisticated...shit i cant even figure out how to get my phone to watch my cameras, let alone have voice activated SAW like shit, and have your house rigged to explode...

one of my favorite parts..

I have considered that having an untraceable conversation with the pigs could quite entertaining. Especially after they understand the level of technological sophistication, then I mention explosives and end using the infamous line: 'No Mr. Bond, now it is time for you to die'. Sit back and watch a room full of cops climbing over each other as they scramble for the door and outside, as if their asses were on fire, forgetting civility and pig comraderie as they shove each other aside in the mistaken belief that their lives might end in the next nano-second. Save that shit to a memory stick and post to You Tube definitely. LMFAO

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
twicked~intrigue.........or the foreshadow of whats too come..........eitherway G8t yarn w/ character even......

S

SeaMaiden

Good story, but I had to jump ahead to tell you that you've totally sold me on the Satori. EXACTLY what a woman like me needs.

Now, back to read the rest of it.

***EDIT*** whoa! Taylor's a girl. Interesting twist.

komrade komura

Apologies for breaking the writing conventions for you purist out there. Plays are easier to read dialogue from than novels, but plays don't have the narrative. Fuck it, I combined them.

Satori is da shit for sure Sea Maiden. It IS my daytime smoke. Totally wrecked but functional. Can't beat that shit so far.

I tried Pineapple Express for a daytime smoke but if I over-indulge. which I often do, confusion sets in and it comes with a special level of forgetfulness. But other than that it is the strain I use people who have been smoking kush for a long time and have forgotten when a great sativa high is about.

However, in this story, Satori is NOT the strains being grown. More about that later.

Thanks for all the encouragement.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
haha nice read man....wish i could be that sophisticated...shit i cant even figure out how to get my phone to watch my cameras, let alone have voice activated SAW like shit, and have your house rigged to explode...

one of my favorite parts..

I have considered that having an untraceable conversation with the pigs could quite entertaining. Especially after they understand the level of technological sophistication, then I mention explosives and end using the infamous line: 'No Mr. Bond, now it is time for you to die'. Sit back and watch a room full of cops climbing over each other as they scramble for the door and outside, as if their asses were on fire, forgetting civility and pig comraderie as they shove each other aside in the mistaken belief that their lives might end in the next nano-second. Save that shit to a memory stick and post to You Tube definitely. LMFAO

note he said he was only pretending to have the house rigged to turn into a fireball. although it was rigged with total surveillance the bombs hadn't been installed yet lol. Taylor still believed him though haha...

can't wait for part 2