What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For those who have grown BOG SourBubble BX3...

gj4315

First of all happy holidays. I am currently growing BOG BX3 seeds. The root growth and plant development are phenomenal as I finish my fourth week of veg.

I am growing in 4 gallon aeroponic buckets under florescents. I plan on moving to my main grow chamber which has a 1000 w metal hallide lamp. Although the plant is on its

Although the plants (they have not shown sex yet) are on its seventh set of fan leaves, they are only 6-7 inches tall. Is there a vertical growth spurt forthcoming?

Typically, I like for my plants to be atleast 12 inches before I place them under the my screen (SCROG). My current grow is scheduled to be flipped to flower in 2 weeks (current grow consists of original misty, JLP's Juliet, THSeeds' Sage n Sour and hopefully BOG SourBubble BX3). Will my SourBubble BX3 make the height requirement? Based upone their current growth rate of an inch a wee, it doesn't look like it. What do you guys think?

<>AXLE<>

Merry Christmas all,
Gj- I havent grown SB3 yet but from what I have read the SB doesnt grow much when put into 12/12. So maybe want to grow it to the size you want in veg. Hope this is the info you were looking for, if not sorry man have a good holiday all.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
SB (well at least the 1st bx) should be vegged to the size app. that you want the ripe plants to be, if you leave them small they will not stretch much and yield very little, let's say that plants that reach 1 m2 in veg yield quite nicely. :D

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I did them

I did them

They are not going ot stretch much at all after going 12/12.They are very short compact plants.They flower fairly fast so maybe you could grow them a little extra longer and leave a space for them in the flower room.You ca place them in the center under the lights of the fower room and they may be able to catch up in height by having strong light directly overhead while the others will get it from a more side angle.Especially if you rotate the plants around the perimeter as this helps slow vertical growth.
Take care..........................CC

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i had sorry luck with the sb3 a wast of money in my book ,live in learn as always ,i should have stayed with rez strains ,i wish i would have bought some ww

G

I've also got some SB3 going that I'm gonna veg upto 2-3 feet from what I've been hearing about the low stretch in flowering.

Wantaknow, I would like to know what kind of experience you had with the SB3's....all males?

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i got three females ,several twins that did not make it ,three set of twins ,and i am still flowering a fem now that only grew to 9 inches tall ,way to much time needed on a short flower time strain ,i have had far better results with f2s f3s thann with this strain ,way to much money for the result