What's new

For Those Around My Age......

clampie

caljim, thanks for the tip, I didn't know you could watch Pete and Pete on Netflix!

ever get into that soundtrack (the band was Polaris)? great songs, great songwriter...

JHerbz

So far you guys have been right on the button.

streetsharks.jpg

mumvideo5.jpg

smokefrogg

Veteran
how can i make the image bigger? this is epic......

seriously, what a tease man

where did you get it? and what was the original filename?

however you attached the image destroyed the original filename, not to mention any metadata seems to be stripped, icmag security features are great generally but not in this case haha

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Yeah, I loved all those shows, classic stuff. I used to absolutely love it when people would get slimed on double dare. I'll never forget that show.

to make the image larger, just click on it and it will open a new window, then click on it again to magnify, then you can see it

smokefrogg

Veteran
to make the image larger, just click on it and it will open a new window, then click on it again to magnify, then you can see it

that's the first thing i tried haha =)

all good, he found the original so we can actually read it now!

and yes, you can't do that on television had sliming too! it was whenever someone said, "i don't know" if i recall correctly haha

JHerbz

I still get those Ninja Turtle ice creams like once a year when i see the ice cream guy.

Kenan and Kel.......... LOL!

Fuckin' Oregon trail. shit was gangsta..

this is just all right lol

eddie.saw

bob ross rules!

The first time I ate shrooms I was in a rural area. sitting at a pond.. and I realized, everything around me looked like a painting. Then bob ross popped in my head, I was imagining everything around me was being painted by a giant bob ross. needless to say I was laughing hysterically.

slackx

Veteran
I miss those old school cartoons makes me wish i saved the VHS to have for the kids. Swat cats was my favorite tho, always crazy to see shit you havn't seen in 20 years.

Dojo

Dont forget duck tails! and Tail spin! RESCUE RANGERS!

I also use to watch Dragon Ball Z ....Vegeta is the man
I also had a hugh crush on Alex Mack
I use to watch Tom Sowyer on a christian network

Aol 2.5 Online host accounts scrollers proggies punters mass mailers yep yep good times

Latest posts

Latest posts