What's new

For how long does a room smell after trimming?

THC123

Veteran
you just cant trim and dry weed without someone smelling it or without using a room or tent with a carbon scrubber

bad idea

sog army

how long does it take to die? also how many miles will my new car get before it dies.. and i have to buy another?

I feel like you're going to have some smell issues. Being you have another 10 days or so, how about picking up some Ona gel and a desk fan and a bucket...

Scrogerman

Veteran
Dude, if you'd of said Cheese or a real smelly strain id of said really worry about it, but LR aint that smelly, which is lucky really, still its gonna bang the house out, no doubt about it, id wait till you know they(the parents) are gonna be out a good 8 hours+, do ya trimming & put them in a sealed wardrobe(with air space to dry), jos-sticks/incense if you use them normally, block ya doors off best you can, or ask a friend & give a percentage! Its a difficult one really. I remember a buddy of mine doing it with ICE(nivarna), in his parents house, luckily it dont smell too bad untill you smoke it & he got away with it, look into ONA-GEL & Sprays, if you live near a hydro shop, get there & get an air neutraliser like the ONA-G, it would only help. Difficult one always & anytinme with non-smokers of the erb! they smell it from miles away, even when you dont, so be extra extra carefull! Ive seen peoples parents call the pigs over such shit before now!
G'Luck your gonna need it!

STUNKY

I've had dreams of growing in parents house... don't know why...outside would be the best bet if ya got a safe secure place someone isn'[t just gonna walk up on ya///if not open ur windows in your room put the towels under door keep it shut and turn the ac of heater off cause its just gonna suck air outta the room.. and have a fan blowing outt he window.. good luck..

M

mugenbao

First off, you can't be on this forum unless your 18. So everyone can assume you are an adult who lives with the folks
I don't think that's a foregone conclusion... There are other possibilities that are just as likely. It's not like there's a rigorous age verification policy here, after all.

But age is irrelevant compared to the bigger issue of some asshat risking his parent's house and freedom without their consent.

Really, that's just asinine. Dude should be growing his stuff outdoors or somewhere where it doesn't cause risk of legal issues to others, or not at all.

If I would get raided in the coming 10 days which is very unlikely I would admit they are mine and that my father didn't know anything about them and I would be the only one getting into trouble since I'm over 18.
With this grow I just wanted to try if it was possible since I'm tired of the high prices and shitty weed where I live. Spring is soon here so in a few months I will be growing again but this time outdoors.