What's new

FOR EXPERIENCED SMOKERS ONLY

E

ElectroSticky

:muahaha: i have never heard of a blueberry X diesel .... it was simply the only way to describe the smell....but it got me thinking :muahaha:

It got me hoping that one of these is a male.... :muahaha:
...... :muahaha:
:laughing: (Diesel Bud)..................

I Got a DP Blueberry since 2000 and it is simply amazing :joint: .... with Violets and almost blue-like purple tones.... no bud pics for now she simply is so sweet she is gone for now....shell be back soon :muahaha:

and i will show for all of us to enjoy ....:jump:

a friend crossed my Blueberry with his Himalaya Gold Male , I got 4 beans , and will pop them real soon :muahaha:

Peace :rasta:
41415414150141.jpg

MrMcBean

Im just growing sativas, and now i got that real craving for a 1 hit indica. We used to smuggle Hash from france to Germany. That was extremely potent, but also addictive stuff. Havent smoked it in 4 weeks and now this threads got me thinking lol....

Im wondering if i just leave a Lowryder growing an extra 2 weeks if I ger more Indica.

Im sprouting some Thai Haze Skunk now. Does anyone know the hit/wonder ration on that strain?

very informative thread with an entertaining mediator lol.. keep it up
~peace

Onepunchko

I crossed my so cal master Kush with BB. I have one flowering right now. Should see sex any day now.

This was the mother

bigherb

Veteran
one punchko
love that sounds like som fire. cant wait to hear how she turns out .you got som sick crosses .lov to hear more about them .you should consider makin a cross after your name onepunchko i like that name maybe a bbx hashplant.how about mk x gods gift.

Onepunchko

bigherb said:
one punchko
love that sounds like som fire. cant wait to hear how she turns out .you got som sick crosses .lov to hear more about them .you should consider makin a cross after your name onepunchko i like that name maybe a bbx hashplant.how about mk x gods gift.

Thanks buddy. I plan on making some SFV and Bubba crosses pretty soon, so that should be fun, and Im really excited to see how the bluexgooey turns out. Here she is poking out.

Last edited:

oldtoker

gimmie some of that funky stuff g13hybridxhashplant#1 yea man this working good

not the best yield id say

let it go to long and youll get sick when you smoke it and im not joking dizzyness abounds and its not fun

id never give this to my kid brother hahahahaha if i had one anyway
i would give it to my older brother hahahaha

i dont like to say what g13 is mated with but the male is from this breed and then the hashplant is female

and yes only the local heads smoke this

keep on working on the monsters guys im impressed so far

no plantos shotos
these seeds bee saving for next time.

E

ElectroSticky

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

thanks to a fellow icmager.... i made a discovery on the '' cosmo '' ...

apparently Clayill420 was a fellow pothead who had a strain he called '' cozmo'' ... it seems to have been a '' family kept '' strain ...

it was a seedstock they kept for years ... they say it has 2 main phenos a greener one and a more purple one... and i saw some of those green phenos with the RED pistils the cosmos had.....

it may be the same line i am talking about .. probably a great specimen kept by clones... :muahaha: .... all i know id the the one at MIA is fu*** awsome .. a real KING OF THE COUCH :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

here is the thread Clayill420 had... just in case..

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26685&highlight=cosmo

:rasta:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
For my money you cant go wrong as far as potency if you can get your hands on the Ortega or Herijuana clones. Tastes like that first few seconds on a roller-coaster when you know the drop is coming but you are already strapped in and cant move. Both of those are world class!! If you are not here in Cali and cant get to girls like this - Black Domina and Medicine Man are the strongest seeds i have ever owned personnally. they both will knock you out like a young Mike Tyson!! Lastly I dont think the "Cat-piss" is a San Diego strain. My friend has been growing the "Piss" in Portland for alot of years so I am prety sure its from up in the Pacific Northwest somewhere. Could be wrong though - it has happened before!!! I think!!!

Last edited:

Onepunchko

I love ortega!! Havent seen that for quite a while. As far as the catpiss, I always heard it was from SD, but I too have been wrong :)

My afgooeyxblueberryhaze beans are ready to be germed tonight so Ill post up some progress as soon as I have some. Also, my 1st socal master kush x blueberry haze female is starting to get some weight on her. It smells like blueberry muffins with a weird spicy after smell. Should be fun

E

ElectroSticky

I Just rolled me a fattie :joint:

a mixxed one i must say......

41415DSC00219.JPG
:laughing: bubblegum

41415DSC00216.JPG
:laughing: o.haze

41415DSC00213.JPG
:laughing: skunk1 now 3months cured....

I must say it got me real High ...... :rasta: ....
the thing is i smoke a lot...

and still have not found the real 1 Hitter Quitter...
these buds are amazing dont get the wrong idea..

But no king of the Couch yet.... :muahaha:

some cheese and white shark are next to be tested for possible couching effects... :jump:

:wave:

Last edited:

Wayzer

HEY ELECTROSTICKY! GREAT THREAD :headbange

Franco mentioned cannalope haze, which i was told by a friend who just came back from amstedam is unreal. they went to many shops and coffehouses and bought alot of weed and they said out of everything that was the bag they had to actually think about before smoking... i mean these are heavy smokers and he said they smoked at least 10 joints before this, but once they smoke the cannalope haze, it was over.... no more doing anything and hardcore munchies

it's sold by DNA... i really wanna get the seed but dont trust any other sites. Might have to risk it

also, for all u guys who say SENSI STAR is the shit, are u speaking of paradise seeds , white label, or clone? is there a difference between the white label and paradise, cause theres a 70$ price diff? Whats best in ur guys opinion?Am i right to assume that paradise is the original breeder?

i had some amazing weed, but idk if they qualify for zombifiers :badday:

but i can suggest some weeds that will get u hiiiiiiiigh :abduct: :abduct:

WhiteWidow, i grew a clone, but it was sick shit. JackHerrer, again local clone, i dont smoke that unless its close to bedtime. I've had some really well grown m39 that was couchlock to the maximum. i hear williams wonder is close .

This is apparently a kalichunk pheno from fj's mountain high freebies...this is good weed, i just smoke a .4 joint of 1 month cured goodness. definitely puts ur mind on pause

Last edited:

ripOG

Nice thread :wave: I'll second the Jack Herer. Maui Waui is usually also excellent on the sativa side of things.

There are so many Kush variants going around.. Master, Bubba, Purple, Pure, Original, Hindu....then all the OG's... Sour, Platinum, and so forth. IMO, Master and OG tend to consistently stand out above the rest, I see specimens of the others that range from mediocre to excellent. Fire OG really knocked me on my butt.

A few others I really like are Tahoe OG, capped at a gram where I got it. LA Conf is superb, and some of the Diesel hybrids going around will also stomp on your tolerance. Erkle is usually a sure deal as well. But I always find that OG hits me when nothing else does...

Last edited:
N

nelumbo

FarmerJoe said:
smoke hash

or oil (home self made with ethylic alcohol )

astralistic !

Zamal Zamal ( auto pub )

Seriously the best neville haze is very very so far of all that "poors" strains...

Haze is best ! maybe not cannabis ...shroomabis ? dragonabis ? I don't know but there something else on it that pulse you on the psychedelic side like mushroom but without the visuals effects...but the connection with "Waka Tanka" is a reality that submerge you and so long long lasting high...

eh FRANCO ! give me money for the publicity I do for GH stuff :wave:

( I love arjanHaze #1 very good stuff too )

On the Indica side, Blueberry have impressed me but I don't like the Zombie state with heavy Indica...so demotivationnal.

Last edited:

Gert Lush

Veteran
ElectroSticky said:
Yes , one hit zombie makers tested

[...snip...]
++++ Nevilles Haze .. :bashhead:
You found Neville's Haze to be a couchlock???

That's a bit weird. First time I heard anyone describing NH as couchlock...

Strong, yes. But in a "marching weed" or "brainstorm weed" kinda way.
I'm about to grow some, I wouldn't touch it if I thought it was couchlock...
I never grow couchlock weed any more...

Imagine waiting 16 weeks or more just for something brain-dead and couchy, when you can take any bog-standard Afghan and leave it for an extra week... I don't think so, somehow. Are you quite sure it was NH, electrosticky?

And remember, it's not the THC but the CBD that makes stuff couchy.

Gert Lush

Veteran
Hi nelumbo!

nelumbo said:
Seriously the best neville haze is very very so far of all that "poors" strains...
Good to see that someone here knows what haze is about :wink:

Haze is best ! maybe not cannabis ...shroomabis ? dragonabis ? I don't know but there something else on it that pulse you on the psychedelic side like mushroom but without the visuals effects...but the connection with "Waka Tanka" is a reality that submerge you and so long long lasting high...
Yes, I believe the "secret ingredient" is called THC :D

However, I don't think that's what the Original Poster is after at all. He specifies couchiness, which is mainly found in "indicas" rather than "sativas" like haze.

AK-47 circa 96' Indica pheno. Grown hydro style. Made my eyes dance, head spin, and drooled on myself. (literally) Next best is green bud from Vermont. Close to the AK, but not as disabling. Made me hear a freight train that was not there. Walking on the tracks to go fishing. Kinda like the scene in Stand By Me. But without the train.

E

ElectroSticky

Gert Lush said:
And remember, it's not the THC but the CBD that makes stuff couchy.
:laughing: mmmmm hmmm ....that's new to me... hope that ghs ww got some real goodie to be found... :muahaha:

Yep .. i'm sure it was nevilles haze , to b honest i only tryed it once by a clone i had... maybe that's why i remember it to be couchy....

the thing is it tasted so goood !!!!
the whole experience was a nice smoke !!!

Yes it was more cerebral than couchy after all.....
the thing is it got me higher than ussual.. :muahaha:

I have found some sativas to have a great high sometimes but yes ,,,
it is indeed more cerebral than the heavy body high and stoned effect we are talking about....

:joint: