What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

For All The Pitbull Owners/Lovers Out There

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i like thoes pix he looks like hes the happest he can be there with you.

i let mine sleep in the bed too his big ass takes up the whloe damn thing lol.

talktosamson

Veteran
Yup, I love that dog and he loves me, love the wife more I think lol But he still only listens to me when it counts so he has never lost track of who the boss is.

Beautiful looking pits guys!
We almost got a gorgeous female pit that's the identical twin to my male .. But the landlord doesn't want to have 2 pits in the house so it's time to find a new bigger house so we can get a champagne red-nose or a beefy blue female.

Drift13

Y'all got some fine examples of the Bully Breeds. Gonna have to dig up some pics of my girl "D" Sad to say she passed on a few years back. We will have another Pit when life slows down.

E

eastbayray

My old buckskin girl from pup through to adult. Useless guard dog. Too friendly. Hated cats though:

Attachments

• pup.gif
    pup.gif
    70.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17

Wendull C.

Veteran
Pits are sweet but very powerful. I have a boy named Wolf, The sweetest dog I have ever owned. Red nose chocolate point color.
He got his name because when he was found I was looking to buy a timber wolf to hunt deer with me.
Long story short I now have a pit named wolf that doesn't hunt deer but I love that dog like a member of the family. He is the kindest dog I have ever known, and I have many dogs. 6 as of now.

HellaFella420

Veteran
i swear my dog thinks the stuffing from her Tuffy animals is guts and entrails.

I grab the stuffing before she starts chewing on it, but she can break into one of those seems in < 10 minutes (and then continues to 'attack' the weak spot), im not throwing it away, she loves them.

We tried one of those stuffing less animal toys out once, the boys LOVE it, cause ?they think its already dead, I dunno? But for us it means WAAAAAY less stuffing/guts to pick up!

Loving the SmartPOT dawg bed.... I'm gonna stop wasting $ on COSTCO dogbeds and just pick-up a 300gal smart pot next time I'm @ NHS....

JVonChron

ya my dog also goes for the guts/stuffing. those toys dont last 5 minutes. there are folks in my area that make hand knitted dog toys. they are very very well made and my dog still hasnt destroyed it to get to the squeaker/stuffing and its been months.

We got a blue female 2 months ago.... I'll get some pics up..... finally my big boy has a friend to play with....as soon as she stops pissing in the house we can let her roam the house w him....for not she stays in her cage and he sleep at the door of her cage

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This is my happiest girl Scooby Doo, loves everyone she meets and wants to give kisses to all. So, in order of importance it's biscuits, food and giving kisses that drive this puppy, oh yeah, all that and goin' for a ride in the car.......

009_zps7ae12fa1.jpg

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Beautiful babies boys n girls...

I one of these threads I posted that to unlock a pit bull's bite u stick your thumb up their butt. According to my buddy it does not work. I gotta make sure the stoned perv did not confuse "thumb" with "tongue"!!!!

New word is lemon juice concentrate sprayed in the mouth. More prep time, butt???

Love them pitties
Pal

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Great pics of great dogs, folks!

Nice to see some great dog owners out there!!!!!

Makes me miss my 'baby girl' more than ever. Had to put her to rest on July 17.

She was a lab, not a pit, but I still think of her every day.

HillBilly1

Veteran
SHHHH my wife docent really know about this one here,,

Attachments

• 1471319_517932634993773_1976458914_n.jpg
    1471319_517932634993773_1976458914_n.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Latest posts