What's new

For All The Pitbull Owners/Lovers Out There

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
lady ran so hard in the snow she blew her knee out and now has a rebuilt prosthetic knee ,,,,,, b4 for you ask .....ALOT$$$$

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Big V - helll yeah!1
i've had a blue spotted pit (miss that pup) and now i have my brindle but never even heard of a blue brindle - thats kick ass
loooks like a cool guy.. god damn these dogs are the best, makes me wonder why all these bands on'm

ya mine love the snow too, my mal lies to go intot he deep snow and hop his way threw it like a rabbit lol. and i know vet bills can be very expensive...

Fall '09

Fall '09

Fall is here and not for long cause here it looks like winter is about to start about now! Anyways here are Rocky and Maya (Rocky Balck and white Make, 1 yr., Maya Chocolate female 2 yrs :) )Playing Outside The other day while it was still slightly warm :)

Rocky
picture.php

Maya
picture.php

picture.php

If any one has some pics feel free to post em up :)

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Pits are awesome

Pits are awesome

Your dogs are cuties! :)

Heres a pic of me and my "chief of security", Boomer. ;) He heard something outside right as I was taking the pic.

And another of him at attention, looking outside. :)

:wave:

Medical

I had a beautiful black nosed, solid blond girl. "Madra" No pics was a long time ago. She helped raise my oldest two girls. She would take any rough handling they could dish out, and I never for a second worried about there safety.

Unfortunately they have been banned here and it has just become to much of an issue...police, dog catcher, having to mussle them.... shitty!

I now have a bullmastiff..."Madra" I name all my dogs the same name. Means "Dog" in Irish.

mahuta

will add some photos soon - have an english bull terrier (female) and british bull dog (male) - both so beautifully ugly, and we love them both (most of the time) - mahuta

there are already like 12 apbt threads, i gave my wife shit for opening one when there was one so sorry dude, learn to scroll down lol...

no offense..
have a nice day ;)

sorry to hear medical, nice mastif thou. i was upset when i heard about ont new law. i live like 40 minutes from ontario and i know a couple people affected too.. bs shit. pitties are big babies. its all the owners fault, or the person who raised the dog to be unsocial, aggressive, or whatever. or just kids being innocent and not seeing the warnings any dog will give before an attack. my 2 are unbelievable babies.. spoiled rotten too..

we just installed an electric fence around the property and got them each a collor. a week of training and uncertainty on their behalfs and now there back to shreading the grass inside in bounderies.... with the wet weather and no sun recently they need showers almost everynight...

anyhoo.. enjoy your dogs, take em somewhere new... discover new shit together...
CC

Halloween Pups

Halloween Pups

cute pics goodbud :)

and sorry about your pit medical. Laws are stupid and peopel don't undertsand that these dogs are part of the family. Pits are amazing dogs and should not be banned from anywhere. Any otehr breed of dog is just as likely to bite, actually pitbulls aren 't even int he top 4 dogs most likey to bite a human. And yet tehy are such monsters.... stupidity really.

Here are the monsters lol Some late halloween pics

:pumpkin:

The little Devil Maya

Rocky the bumble bee

the hubby wasn't happy about the boy in the bumble bee costume.... but he's sooooooo CUTE!!!! lol

and here's another one of the lil' miss

Latest posts

Latest posts