What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Foomar.s Freebies .......

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...

if anyone is lucky enough to get anything from foomar, plant it and show it!!

foomar is a great grower and quite talented as well!!

foo, you have shown your skills and you deserve some recognition here1

best wishes!

Baba Ku

Veteran
I have had a pack of the CherryChunk for a while now and I have been thinking about the F2 of those. I am hoping the 2nd gen of them will show some sporty models, as it sure has high potential (pun intended) to do so.

Keep up the good work, foomar!

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words , total respect to the original breeders whose genetics have been exceptional , stability has been unexpectedly high despite my minimal selection.

Testing most before release , even for freebies , has saved much grief.
Several crosses were not released as they were simply not good enougth , not all crosses work for sure despite sounding good.

The Cherrychunk F2,s are honestly very good and contain a mix of parental expressions , stability was good in the forty ish that have gone through and many show lovely metallic blue/black colours even in a hot room.

picture.php

And some cute males.

picture.php