What's new

foliar spray questions

moonymonkey

ph is not always a factor wen foliar spraying..it depends on wat yor spraying..heres a couple tricksthat work...wait until plants need to b watered,foliar spray,wait 23 mins...and then water ur plants...also try a foliar spray using spring water only....works great... peace m ooN/

skunkycheeseman

For my foliar spray I do:

compost tea AACT-brew 24 hours

for 5 gallons

In a tea bag add:
Earthworm castings-2 oz
humus or compost-2 oz
Insect frass-1 ounce (high protozoa content...brings lots of life to leaf)
Granular Humate-1/2 oz (baseline if you have access)

I massage all these by hand to get the goodness full extracted
I then add food for the microbes as well as preventative bateria

Soluble Kelp (ascophyllum Nodosum if available 1-1-17)---shits cronic but wear gloves bc it stains like a mofo--1/2 0z
Actinovate or or actinobacteria of any kind---beneficial that helps with foliar n root disease etc.
Serenade Max-(not the red bottle as it only has 1% of the strain bacillus subtilis where as the max has 20% and is way more effective as a powdery preventative and disease suppressor--1-2 ozs
DiPel BT--bacillus thuringiensis--beneficial that helps fight hard bodied insects and bugs.

make sure water isn't too cold or too hot bc the beneficial life will suffer or even die

after i add all these to my tea i hit them ....they get fed and ball bugs and disease all at the same time. its a pretty amazing thing once you get it down. Also, avoid sump pumps or sprayers that may kill your beneficial microbes too

Latest posts

Latest posts