What's new

Fokin asshole stole my brand new expensive web cam!!

desant

Veteran
ordered it on saturday, was sent out on monday

Was suppose too arrive yeterday or today but none...

Now that it got me thinking:

Yesterday around 12 mid day, i get a buzz on my intercom door comm system

Some geezer says: There is a package here outside by the door!!

I was like hmmmm, by the door outside?

I press enter...

Go doownstairs and there is this thing... this chav, is there holding another package whic i ordered... He gives it to me and goes firther into the apartment block to do soome explorign

Then it didnt seem so bad

NOW that i started thinknng there is no way he was a post man i am 98% sure that asshole took SECOND package :mad:

desant

Veteran
And the flat footed proper post man is a dick for leaveing parcels outside when all u have to fuckin doo is ring the fokin bell by the door...

I called amazon and said it hasnt arrived

They said if it doesnt get here by 18th they will sendme a replacement, so it aiint that bad

Owl Mirror

Veteran
And the flat footed proper post man is a dick for leaveing parcels outside when all u have to fuckin doo is ring the fokin bell by the door...
I called amazon and said it hasnt arrived

They said if it doesnt get here by 18th they will sendme a replacement, so it aiint that bad

If you ordered from Amazon, did they provide you with tracking info ?
If you check that, it should tell you if the package was delivered or not.
Good Luck

G

good drown

i ordered a ps3 from amazon, and the tracking info said it never left amazon. i called them, and they said wait a few days(that happens alot with the tracking) and call back if nothing, i waited, nothing. called back they sent me a new one. got it 3 days later. 5 days later the first one arrived. it must have gotten misplaced at amazon for 2 weeks, and found, then they put a new shipping label on it.

gomer

You ordered it on Saturday with only 17 quid to your name ????

Hmmm :chin:
I think he bought it to get even with his mom for not letting him buy the expensive puppy. You have to keep up with these stories. Too bad, now he has no web cam, no friends, no money, and no puppy and lives in fear for his life every day.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
with specialk it's one bullshit story after another, get used to it, same shit different name.......

Yeah, I'm trying to keep up, it was more a mental note (out loud) than anything.

I really do hate calling people on their bullshit :sarcasm off: :D

Peace,

Gro :joint:

SDOG

This guy is worse then yummybud. Nobody wants to hear about how you have 35 dollars for 10+ days then you come back an hour later with a 10 dollar meal. Go fuck off you spoiled brat. Maybe those asshole who want to beat your ass could beat some sense into you.

Its funny cause at first i felt bad the other day until you made a twat out of yourself by buying the fish and chips.

desant

Veteran
There is no contradiction

some of the stuff i say slightly changed

soome things i doont explain propoerly

Like the "lame" reaosn i spent 50 on a webcam, believe me i have a good reason, just cant talk about it

Marshmello

Tumbleweed.gif

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
There is no contradiction

some of the stuff i say slightly changed

soome things i doont explain propoerly

Like the "lame" reaosn i spent 50 on a webcam, believe me i have a good reason, just cant talk about it

You are not one of those 'Cam Boys who do favours for lonely Sailors over the internet are you ? A bit suspect how come you need a fancypants HiRes £50 webcam in my book.

Demeaning yourself for a bit of quick Fish and Chip money I reckon.