What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FMS Cinnamon Soil Grow

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Looks good man. Ive never actaully seen a Cinnamon grow start to finish. Best of luck!

razer

I'm happy I found this thread as I too have bought the cinna-babes so I'll def be stickin around these here parts heh

Best of luck with ur cinna-babes

Smoke-on :joint:

polarbear

thanks for the input guys!

obewan: your cinnamons look so great, fat and shiny, heh.. I'm happy if mine will turn out anything like yours.

razer: pop in any time, I'll try to update this thread every week or so.. I hope there will be some helpful info here about growing this strain.

one pic from beneath the foilage

polarbear

the veg time was 30 days (lights on 24h). by that time they were about 1ft tall. now the tallest one is over 4ft, and shortest is around 3ft.. so they do strech!

I think you could switch to 12/12 after only one or two weeks of veg, like femaleseeds team suggests, and still get a decent yield out of them.

-pb-

polarbear

Cinns are fattening up :yummy:

we're @ day 52 and they are getting there. one of the plants is starting to mature a bit faster then the others (Cinn#2). I think I'll give it another week or so, that would be the 8th week. the remaining two are still gonna go for another 2-3 weeks..

Cinnamon#2

Cinnamon#3

all together

I can't wait to test them out, as I've tryed not to smoke anything for a while.. there has only been some bad quality hash around here, and I thought not to waste my money on that shit. these girls will reward your patience I'm sure of that. :smile:

-pb-

R

rule35sub1

They look really good, I see yours stretched out a lot too. A friend gave me cinnamon testers a couple years ago, they stretched like crazy. I wish he would have said something to me, I would have tried them outside.

polarbear

yep, these are some serious strechers. mine went from 1ft to 4ft no prob, heh..

well the fastest of the three Cinns got the chop yesterday (day 61). you could see the swollen resin glands turn milky with your bare eyes. I think it could have gone a little longer, but I needed to get some room for the remaining two plants. here's a lower bud pic right after she went down..

here are the remaining two plants. they are gonna go for another week or two. it was a nightmare to get them back in to the growing space, cause I had to remove both of them to get the finished one from the back..

-pb-

Last edited:

polarbear

smoke is very, very nice. it comes on after about 10 mins you smoked a joint or a bowl. starts on the head and moves down on your body to a nice and relaxed feeling. if you keep moving around this stuff can give you lots of energy. but if you like to lay back and chill it's great for that too.

smell is very mild until you break the bud apart. then this fruity/minty/herbal smell gets a hold of your nose.. mmm, smells nice.. :smile:

I'll post more bud pics and smoke reports after the remaining two plants come down..

polarbear

thanks Z10N, you know I will! :joint:

the two remaining Cinnamons are still fattening nicely, it's day 75 now! I did have some troubles with temps and feeding earlier in flowering, so that might have caused this little delay. I've been feeding them with plain water for the past week, and also turned the light cycle to 10/14. maybe this will help with the ripening process a little..

I took some pics a few minutes ago so you can see them in all glory, heh..

first Cinnamon#3. this one looks like it has a week or so left, but I'm gonna chop it in the next few days.

then there's Cinnamon#1. this one smells like spice with some cinnamon in the smell too. bud structure reminds me of good old Sensi's SuperSkunk. I'm really lookin forward to try this one out.

one more with both phenos..

smoke reports will follow..
-pb-

Last edited:

Uo-Kai

Hey man, your cinns are lookin' really tasty. I'm growing them too under a 250w hps, it's about 6th week of flo now, so I can't wait to read your smoke and yeilding report, peace

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just read the whole thread in one grow, nice setup mate :) Hope I get yields like that.

polarbear

Jes, jes!! Kaikki mukaan hamppumarssille huomenna 5.5 !!! ..we have a national hemp march here in finland tomorrow (5th of may)

..I've been selebrating May day at my hometown for the past week.. lots of toking, smoking and drinking some fine finnish lager beer with friends :joint:

I dont know the overall yield yet. Cinn#1&3 are still drying, and Cinn#2 is curing right now.

like the femaleseed team description says, this stuff has a exeptional buzz! very uplifting sativa high.. everyone who has smoked it, liked it very much (girls in special ;) great for partys!

pics and reports are coming soon..

-pb-

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts