What's new

flushing in a DWC

outsmokin04

hello, i've got some ST #4's (SOL) in a DWC...today was day 47 flowering and in about 7 mins it will be 48 days...i ran clearex through my reservoir today to remove any built up salts...then i refilled with distilled H2O with some doc's carbon bloom and greenfuse bloom stimulator and hydroguard...that was at about 7 hours ago...now my girls are showing definitive signs of Mg deficiency... i know that the point of flushing is to remove endogenous nutrients so i guess i would expect some deficiencies, but this quick...kinda has me concerned...breeder steve says 42-49 days for this strain and she was 21 days in veg and 14 days from clon, so they were mature, healthy plants...should i let the Mg deficiency go since i'll be harvesting in the next 2-5 days? or treat with some epsom salts? BTW-the trichs are cloudy white with about 5% amber trichs and the pistils are white at the top of the plants, middle of the plant is about 40-60 red/white and bottom of the plant is 60-40 red/white...any suggestions or advice is welcome

syko2

Again?

Again?

I thought we went over this already?

What-z up? Glad to see ya over hear too...

To answer the Q's I think you have to determin whaen you wont to harvest. 1 week flush is all you need I always did 2 week of flushing but now I would have to agree it's starving the plant.

Breaders will give you a idea of wheen to harvest but that's the earliest recomended but that should be decided on strain, pheno-type and what type of high your looking for.

I would go a few more week's you wont regreat it!

Syko2

outsmokin04

what's up syko, man i keep bumping into youe everywhere...i ended up pulling them at 50 days, about 90% of the trichs were cloudy, the other 10% were amber...they're drying right now, i can't wait to taste them

syko2

What-z up...

What-z up...

Hey man, I think that sticking to just 1 thing will make you alittle 1 way, ya know what I mean? I am still learning and I think that searching is the way...

Glad you got to harvest your plant's..Feel's good Hu? I hope to hear a finial yeild and smoke report.

What are your plans for your next grow? Any clones?

Take it easy...

Syko2

outsmokin04

actually, the day i harvested i put some of JLP's Romeo's in my DWC, they''re in the first week of flowering now..and i came across some blue satellite beans that just popped, so i am gonna try them too :)

syko2

I forgot I rember you posting that on OG..

I hope to see some Pics soon. I'll be taggin' along for that one too...but I am sure you knew that already!

Latest posts

Latest posts