What's new

Flowers for the Ladies

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Unc that yellow stuff is bright. Is that some sort of sage? We have some around here that is similar and I think it is some sort of sage, and boy does it stink!
Ladies I shot the Jolly Bud this time around with my African Daisies in the back ground...DD

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know the sage you are talking about doobie,just came from that part of the world,this is something different,i will look it up,but not a sage,this is too high for sage in this neck of the woods

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc HL made a great point about your eye for images, very nice. I can't letcha have all the glory for to long though..lol. I have this late bloomer in my garden, Dhalia..DD

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well you make up in quality what i do in quantity!LOL and all the ladies out there deserve flowers each and every day,so thank you ladies for being the marvelous exasperating creatures you are,goddesses every one!

So glad I stumbled upon this thread this morning, beautiful pictures ladies :peacock: thanks for sharing.

I wanna play too :shucks: i'll pic up some batteries for my cam and join in. :groupwave:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what lovely pictures! Thank you all for sharing those with us. :D
my pleasure Mrs.B :tiphat: anything to keep this place from turning into a total sausage fest! :laughing:

not many wildflowers left alive this time of year,but nature is always beautiful,sometimes in unexpected ways....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat: ladies,a good day to you!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am assuming they are seeds of some sort Doobie,i think thats a mountain mahogany they are on,maybe some type of scrub oak,i dont have a proper set of field guides for this area...