What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flowering with 6400k

D

dreamci

hello, i have 2 lowryders that started to flower , can i use 6400k cfls or i have to use 2700k. thanks

I

IceColdCrickets

you can use 6400K but the bud density and structure might become less tight and more airy. Which my make your yeild suffer... but it can be done. You will still harvest something good.

ICC

Lord Doobie

about 7000 lumens per square foot...I've read this a couple of places...coils are so cheap, I'd switch to 2700k

D

dreamci

i can switch to 12/12 with 2700k or can use 18/6 with 6400k . what do you suggest , i have little space in my closet so cant get hps.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a Blue Streak I did running 24/7 with 2 6400k CFL bulbs from start to finish.

S_a_H

Attachments

• BS (2).JPG
    BS (2).JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 23
  • BS.JPG
    BS.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 22
D

dreamci

it seems great but i cant do 24/0 as there are other plants vegging

tejashidrow

Hey dreamm... Go 20 hours on, 4 hours off....
This will keep your vegging plants AND your vegging plants and autos should be happy.
I have NEVER grown auto YET.. but gonna and done a LOT of reading. Go w/ 20/4 and DO NOT change the light cycle. (at least thats what ive read...) pax